OverviewBack to top
Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
Fastway (acquired by Aramex) is a globally franchised courier company with over 30 years of experience and offers cost-effective, reliable courier services, backed up by the latest computer technology and internet parcel track and trace facilities, making Fastway Couriers the ideal choice for businesses, large or small. Fastway provides shipping within four countries - New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, and South Africa.
Fastway Shipping Marketplace Add-On integrates the Fastway delivery method into the marketplace. It will fetch real-time shipping charges that are applicable to products in an order and display the shipping methods applicable to the customer on the checkout page. The shipping rates are calculated according to the seller's regional franchise, product weight, and the zip code of the domestic buyer.
Note - The extension works for shipping the products within the domestic region only and not the international region. For example- within Australia to Australia.
Shipping is an essential part of the e-commerce business if your store is having the best collections of goods then delivering the same to the customer with seamless fast shipping methods is the best practice an online store must do.
Our marketplace shipping solution will work efficiently for the marketplace sellers to deliver out the products to the customers with ease. This module will calculate the shipping cost that is applicable for shipping the product to the customer. The shipping rates are calculated according to the seller's regional franchise, product weight, and the zip code of the domestic buyer.
Account & Pricing
An additional account is required to use this extension. The store admin and marketplace sellers need to have a Fastway shipping account.
- You can Create a Fastway Shipping Account free of cost, there is no fee.
- Once your Fastway account is created, you need to Get the Fastway API Key for integration.
- Fastway freight rates differ from country to country. Find standard shipping rates for - Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa.
- The admin and seller can integrate Fastway API.
- The admin will set the Fastway shipping method name that will be visible to the customers at the frontend.
- Sandbox mode is available.
- Calculate real-time shipping rates.
- The admin can enable and disable the module.
- The admin can enable the marketplace sellers to save Fastway shipping details.
- Shipping rates depend on the seller's regional franchise and product weight.
- The admin and sellers can print packing slips for the orders.
- The admin and sellers can create Fastway shipment for the order and add shipping and tracking information.
- Customers can view the estimated shipping rates from the shopping cart.
- Various Fastway delivery methods are available to customers.
How Does The Extension Works?
The admin needs to first enable the extension for the use, enable or disable the sandbox mode. Then the admin needs to enter the API Key fetched from Fastway account for integration.
Mention Regional Franchise
After that, select the weight unit, origin country, default regional franchise, select the applicable countries, enable sellers to save the Fastway API details. Enter the content for the Fastway shipping error message, show or hide the shipping method when not available, and enable/disable debug.
Fastway Shipping Integration For Marketplace Sellers
In order to use the Fastway as the shipping method for the seller products and for better order management, the seller can easily link their Fastway account with their marketplace store by adding up the API Key generated from seller Fastway account which helps out the seller to manage the customer product shipping from Fastway end also.
Seller Origin Address
The seller can set the Origin from where the calculation of shipment will take place. For this, the seller needs to go to the Shipping Setting. The seller mentions the company name and address. This is the Origin Address for the shipment.
Supports Various Fastway Shipping Methods
Now, when the customer adds the product into the cart and goes for the checkout, the customer can see the available list of shipping methods available from the Fastway for the shipment with the pricing for each method.
On the order review page, the customer will be able to see the shipping method that he selected, and then he can proceed to the next step for making the payment.
Once the order is confirmed then the shipping method will be visible in all the shipping and invoice slips under the shipping method section with the title mentioned in the configurations by the admin. Finally, the tracking information will be shared with the customer, so that the customer can track their order.
Add Shipping & Tracking Information
For the sellers to manage their orders, the admin must have allowed them from back-end settings else the sellers will not be able to manage their orders on their own.
The seller can generate shipment for their ordered products, add the tracking number, and print packing slips for the orders of their products. Even the seller can notify the customers by sending them emails.
For Store Admin
- The admin will be able to add the Fastway shipping method to his webshop and can provide his customers the Fastway shipping method to ship the products.
- The admin can set the desired title with which the shipping method is available to the customer at the time of checkout.
- The product can be delivered in all allowed countries and specific countries as selected by the admin.
For Marketplace Sellers
- The sellers can provide the same shipping method for shipping their products to their customers, who can select a method from a list of shipping methods (with the applicable fee for each method).
- The seller can generate invoices for their ordered products, generate the tracking number and shipment slips, labels for the orders of their products.
- Customers can use the most widely used Fastway shipping method for getting their products shipped with the best domestic courier service.
- Customers will get the best rate for delivering their products.
You can check the live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.1, 2.3
25 June, 2020
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Address Verification, Order Management (OMS)
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Version updated for Magento 2.3 and compatible with Marketplace version 3.0.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Calculate Shipping Cost According to Fastway Shipping.
+ Admin can enable and disable the Module.
+ Shipping Rate depends on Seller's Regional Franchise and Product weight.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor