OverviewBack to top
Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
eBay is an American multinational e-commerce corporation based in California, United States. It is currently one of the largest online marketplaces connecting buyers and sellers around the world. eBay company operates as an online auctioning platform and shopping website selling a wide variety of goods and services to consumers.
With eBay Connector Marketplace Add-On, the store admin and marketplace sellers can connect their eBay store with Webkul Multi Vendor Marketplace to synchronize products, categories, orders, stock, and listing templates. The store admin and marketplace sellers will be able to manage their product listings on eBay and Magento, including images, price, quantity, description, specifications.
Account & Pricing
To use this extension, you must have an eBay developer account to get API keys and credentials.
- After installing the module, you need to create an account on eBay, free of cost.
- To get the developers keys, you need to log in to your eBay account and get all those details to generate a token.
- You need to provide information to verify your identity and select how you would pay your seller fees.
- Seller fees are charged when you list or sell an item on eBay.
- Before you start selling, you need to link your seller account to your preferred payment method for paying the selling fees. Learn more about paying your seller fees.
eBay is no doubt, the leading marketplace in the world and every merchant wants to sell their products on multiple sales channels at the same time. eBay Connector Marketplace Add-On will surely help the merchants to maximize their sales and do multi-channel selling. Further, it will reduce the workload of inventory and catalog management.
This extension bridges the gap between the eBay seller store and marketplace seller store. And reduces the effort of adding products one by one from eBay to Magento or Magento to eBay, managing eBay orders, updating product information, and syncing inventory between the two platforms. The sellers can import their products in bulk from eBay to marketplace stores in a short span of time. After the product import, the sellers can assign Magento store categories to the unassigned eBay products.
- The seller can import products from their eBay store to the Webkul Marketplace store.
- The products are imported with their images, price, quantity, SKU, etc.
- The admin can map Magento store categories with eBay categories.
- Sellers can assign products that are left unassigned during import action to any category on their own.
- The admin can manage the marketplace sellers’ eBay products from the backend.
- The store admin also can sync products from its eBay store to the Magento store.
- The extension works with simple, configurable, bundled and grouped product types.
- The extension supports real-time inventory synchronization.
- The admin and seller will be able to add only an authenticated eBay account.
- The admin can create and use listing templates for eBay products.
- The admin can import product either from - only mapped eBay categories or all eBay categories.
- Custom options can also be exported with the product.
- The admin can sync the real-time eBay notifications including export, import & user authentication activities with the web store.
- The admin can import/export product and import orders on behalf of the marketplace sellers.
- The module does have a real-time automatic order import feature.
- The seller can also import eBay orders from an eBay account.
- The admin can set the eBay configuration settings for the sellers from the backend.
Store Admin Workflow
After the successful installation, the admin needs to do the module configuration where the following functionalities will be available:
The admin needs to provide the eBay account details like user ID, authentication token, developer token, application ID, certificate ID, mode, and application run name.
Subscribe eBay Events
The admin can set the updates for multiple eBay events - item sold, item create, item revised, and item closed.
Import eBay Categories
All eBay category data is imported into the Magento catalog for mapping the products and assigning them to the correct category.
Connect Multiple eBay Accounts
The admin can link multiple eBay accounts with the Magento store. The module provides the functionality to list only the authorized eBay accounts. For each eBay account, the admin can set default settings like the categories, template, store view, order status, and eBay inventory source.
Auto Sync Price & Inventory
The admin can choose to automatically synchronize the stock and price from Magento to eBay for the exported products.
eBay Imported Product Category
The admin can select a default Magento category where all the eBay products will be imported. This default category will also be used for seller’s eBay imported products.
Default Store View
The admin can select a Magento store view where all the eBay products will be imported.
Mapped Category Product
The admin can decide whether only the mapped categories’ products will be imported or all the products are to be imported from eBay to Magento.
The admin can choose to import products with or without eBay product specification information. All the specifications imported will be created as product attributes.
HTML Product Description
The admin can import and export product descriptions in HTML format.
eBay Order Status
The admin can select a default order status which will be assigned to all the eBay imported orders into Magento.
eBay Inventory Source
The admin can select the source from which eBay account the inventory will get synced.
After importing all the categories from eBay, the admin can do the leaf to leaf category mapping between Magento and eBay.
The admin can create eBay product listing templates and select a default template for all products. These templates allow the admin to manage additional information to be exported on eBay. The admin can also map the listing template attributes.
The admin can set the following configuration such as quantity, product type, listing duration on eBay, PayPal email, shipping services, and return details.
The admin can import the products from eBay to Magento. Once eBay products data is imported, the admin needs to run a profiler to add them to the Magento catalog. The admin has the leverage to import only active products from eBay.
Initially, the admin must ensure that all products and its categories are synchronized from eBay to Magento after which the admin can import all the orders from eBay.
Auto Sync Orders
A cron is set in the extension, which will automatically import the new orders from eBay to Magento on an hourly basis. For the auto synchronization of orders, the admin needs to configure the cron on the server.
Export To eBay
The admin can select the Magento products which will be exported and published on eBay. The admin can search for products according to product ID, name, type, and SKU.
Marketplace Seller Workflow
The marketplace sellers will also enter their eBay account details and will have the following options:
The seller will be able to set the attribute for the products that are needed to be imported. The seller can configure only the authenticated eBay accounts. The seller will have an option to auto-update the price and the quantity of the products on the eBay end or not. The seller can choose whether to import products with the specification or not. Even the product description for the import/export products can be selected by the seller to be in HTML format or text format. The default order status of the imported order can be set of the respective seller eBay account.
The seller will be able to configure the listing of their products on eBay. The seller will have access to edit the following options: product quantity, product types, the duration for listing products, PayPal address, shipping, and refunds for the products.
The seller can import the products from the eBay seller account by just clicking on the "Import Products From eBay" button. Then there will be a confirmation box that will display the number of products imported. After this, run the profiler in which the seller will see a popup that will show the progress bar (like 115 of 115 products), and the seller will be able to check the progress of the import.
The seller can select the products which will be exported to the eBay store. Further, the products can be searched using various filters available.
Assign Product to Category
The seller can assign or reassign the imported eBay products to one or more categories.
The orders of the seller's eBay account can be imported in bulk based on the date range selection in between which the seller wants to import the orders. The data is created temporarily in the database, and running the profiler will create orders in the marketplace website.
For Store Owner
- The admin will have the advantage to add various products from eBay on behalf of the sellers.
- The admin can add multiple eBay accounts and can authenticate too.
- The admin can set the eBay configuration settings for the sellers.
- Event notification can be set for various scenarios (like Item sold, Item revision, Item create, or Item closed)
For Marketplace Sellers
- The seller will have ease of managing their products and orders of eBay and marketplace store through a single place.
- The seller will have the full control of exporting the products to eBay
- After the import of the product from eBay reassigning the product to any desired category.
- Import the orders within a fixed date range can also be feasible.
- The customer will be able to purchase the vendor products on multiple sales channels like marketplace websites and eBay.
- With the import of the eBay products to the marketplace, it will offer the customers a relatively more extensive range of products to choose from.
You can check the live demo here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Compatible with Marketplace 2.2.x
+ Compatible with Magento 2.3.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Admin can get products from ebay.
+ Synchronized eBay product work like same as Magento product.
+ Only Admin can add or update ebay products.
+ Admin can also sync categories of ebay product.
+ Product can sync with Specification and Variation.
+ Admin can update products which are added from ebay.
+ Admin can synchronize order from ebay.