Citrus Payment Marketplace Add-On allows a customer to pay using credit/debit card or net-banking. The admin can also pay to sellers and do an online refund.
OverviewBack to top
Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
Citrus Pay is an Indian company owned by PayUmoney. Citrus Pay provides online payment solutions to merchants and also provides mobile wallet services to consumers. Citrus Payment Marketplace Add-On allows the customer to make online payments using credit/debit card or net banking details. With the help of this extension, the admin can release payments to the sellers. The admin can also do an online refund to customers using Citrus Payment gateway.
Use Case of Citrus Payment Marketplace Add-On :
With the help of Citrus Pay, the customer can do secure online transactions on the store. The customer doesn't need to enter details again at the Checkout. All the customer's details such as name, email, phone, and address are sent to the payment gateway automatically. The customer can use Visa, Master, Maestro, Rupay, or Amex for making the payments. The admin can release the seller payments automatically or manually using Citrus Payment.
You need to have Citrus Merchant Account credentials to use this extension. Citrus Pay will charge 2% per successful transaction, + GST as applicable, + 1% extra on Amex cards. To view the latest pricing details please click here.
Citrus Pay Security -
Citrus Pay uses various technologies for ensuring the security of each transaction at all times:
- Verisign Certified - Citrus Pay uses 128-bit encryption technology, so when the customer sends the payment details to the merchant to begin the payment. This information is sent through the network secured by the SSL or TLS protocol. The Secure Sockets Layer/ Transport Layer Security protocol is what changes HTTP to HTTPS. It maintains data integrity and privacy between a client and server. It also protects you against any inadvertent disclosure to third parties.
- PCI-DSS Compliance - Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) is an information security standard defined by the card schemes – VISA, MasterCard, Discover, Maestro, JCB and American Express. There are 4 levels of PCI-DSS compliance. CitrusPay is at Level 1 certification, which is the highest level of PCI DSS compliance.
- Multi-Factor Authentication - Multi-factor authentication helps in preventing the fraudulent transaction. It adds an extra layer of security by authenticating the user. The 2-factor authentication is done through a 3D Secure password or by an OTP (one-time password) sent on the registered mobile number are methods to implement the multi-factor authentication.
- 3D Secure - Verified by Visa & MasterCard Secure Code are the safeguards offered by Visa and MasterCard, in union with your credit card issuing bank. They protect your card with a 3D secure password that can be created by you. It ensures that only you (the password holder) can use your card online. All you have to do is simply register your card and choose a 3D secure pin. It prevents any unauthorized use of your card online. The aforementioned pin is a prerequisite for making online purchases using your card.
- AES Security - The data is encrypted using the Advanced Encryption Standard before being stored in the database. The Advanced Encryption Standard is the leading encryption standard which is being adopted globally.The advanced encryption standard is a symmetric-key algorithm i.e. the same key is used to encrypt and decrypt the data.
Features of Citrus Payment Marketplace Add-On :
Set the front-end title for the payment method.
Use sandbox mode for testing or development purpose.
Send customer details- name, email, address, phone number to the gateway.
Select when to allow the refund – before or after the payment release.
Select the applicable countries, whose users can use this payment gateway.
Specify the minimum and maximum order total value.
The admin can pay to sellers using the Citrus Payment.
Refund to customers using the Citrus Payment.
Splits payment amount to each seller and the admin automatically.
The customer money goes to the escrow account of the admin.
Supports many languages translations.
The source code is open for customization.
Benefits of Citrus Payment Marketplace Add-On :
Citrus Pay offers a secure online payment gateway service to customers. The admin can send payments to sellers using the Citrus Payment Gateway.
The sellers can enter their bank information from the store front-end. If the admin has enabled, auto payment option, the sellers can receive payments directly. It also supports split payment functionality in case of multiple sellers.
The customers do not have to enter their information again at the payment gateway. Citrus Payment extension fetches the customer's name, address, and other details from the store itself.
Demo - You can check the live demo here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Customer can pay the order amount using Citrus Payment Method.
+ Split the Admin amount using Split APIs.
+ Release Split payment by admin or automatically by cron.
+ Refund online order amount.
+ Seller can create seller account from Marketplace dashboard.
+ Using Escrow feature to hold amount in admin's account till the amount is not released to seller.
+ Allow admin to manage refund before release payment or after release payment.