MangoPay is a payment service provider which provides various facilities. These facilities are like online card payments, e-wallets & online refunds.
OverviewBack to top
MangoPay Payment Gateway accepts payments and pays out worldwide. It accepts payments in a lot of currencies such as EUR, GBP, CAD, SEK, NOK, DKK, CHF, ZAR, PLN, USD (Beta). Mangopay Payment gateway is completely safe and secure. It has 3D Secure triggered on demand (“Verified By Visa” and “MasterCard SecureCode” networks). It has Real-time anti-fraud rules. It follows the rules of Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) and sensitive details are not stored by Mangopay.
The module allows the buyers to make payment using cards Carte Bleue (CB), Visa, Mastercard. None of the sensitive details of cardholders are stored by this payment module and the customer is redirected to MangoPay for payment reducing PCI scope to SAQ-A. The admin can do online full or partial card refund for the orders placed using this payment gateway. This module also allows the admin to transfer the money from his Wallet to Bank Account.
Some additional fees apply. There are no set-up and subscription fees even for setting the production account on Mangopay. The user can create their free sandbox account here. for getting the MangoPay ClientId and a passphrase. The user can create production account here. There are no fees for KYC management, chargeback fees, fees for failed payments and no extra fees for refunds.
The CASH-IN (per transaction) for Visa/Mastercard is 1.8% + €0.18 and CASH-OUT (per transaction) within SEPA zone is Free. You can check the worldwide pricing in details here.
MangoPay Pricing -
CASH-IN (per transaction) -
Visa/Mastercard - 1.8% + €0.18
Maestro, Diners Club & BCMC - 2.5% + €0.25
Sofort - 1.8% + €0.30
Giropay - 1.8% + €0.30
iDeal - €0.80
Cash-in Bank wire - 0.5%
SEPA Direct Debit - €0.80
CASH-OUT (per transaction) -
Domestic - Free(within SEPA zone)
Non-domestic - €2.50 (per cash-out outside of SEPA)
Domestic - £0.45(per cash-out)
Non-domestic - £1.90(per cash-out)
Other currencies (USD/CHF/SEK/NOK/DKK/PLN/CAD)
Domestic - €2.50 (billed in your currency)
Non-domestic - €2.50 (billed in your currency)
For more details please check MangoPay Pricing Details here.
Some MangoPay's features are-
1. Multi-currency payments, it accepts payments in a lot of currencies such as EUR, GBP, CAD, SEK, NOK, DKK, CHF, ZAR, PLN, USD (Beta).
2. It handles international and local payments methods VISA, MASTERCARD, BANK TRANSFER, etc.
3. It is a white-label solution.
4. The user can modify the layout of the checkout page.
Mangopay Security Features are-
1. It has 3D Secure triggered on demand (“Verified By Visa” and “MasterCard SecureCode” networks).
2. It has Real-time anti-fraud rules.
3. It follows the rules of Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) and sensitive details are not stored by Mangopay.
The user can create their free sandbox account for getting the MangoPay ClientId and a passphrase. No fee is required for setting up the free sandbox account. The user can create production account to get your Client ID.
A user has to create a MangoPay user and uploads the required KYC ( Know Your Customer) documents through the API. List of KYC documents - UK Example:
- Certificate of incorporation (the full document is required, and is available here)
- Power of the director if not mentioned in the extract from the Company Register
- Identity proof of each natural person who owns directly or indirectly 10% or more of the company
- Identity proof of the director(s)
- VAT number (if applicable)
- Complete and sign the Sworn Declaration
- Directors’ resume (LinkedIn profile in PDF accepted)
- Terms and conditions
- Bank details
There are no fees for KYC chargeback fees, fees for failed payments and no extra fees for refunds. For more details please check MangoPay Pricing Details.
Use Case of MangoPay Payment Gateway -
Mangopay is safe and secure payment gateway and it is trusted by million of customers and that's why we created MangoPay Payment Gateway. It enables the admin to set a specific period up to which the customer can ask for a refund and after that period, the customer cannot ask for a refund. The admin can Release Amount into their Wallet and transfer it to their Bank Account.
Features of MangoPay Payment Gateway -
- Allow buyers to make payment using cards Carte Bleue (CB), Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Diners(currency allow as per Mangopay) and Direct Debit.
- Online full or partial card refund by admin for any placed order.
- Enable / Disable the payment module from the admin panel.
- Allow admin to transfer the money from his Wallet to Bank Account.
Workflow of MangoPay Payment Gateway -
After the proper module installation, the admin would configure the payment module. The admin will enter the required details like - Client Id, Passphrase, MangoPay User, Wallet Id for the configuration. Now the buyers can see this payment method under the "Payment Information". When a buyer clicks on the “Place Order”, he will be redirected to the MangoPay Payment Gateway. Over there, the buyer will input the card details to make the online payment. After a successful checkout, amount payouts to MangoPay Escrow’s buyer wallet.
In " Hold In Escrow " the admin can see a list of order ID along with the Wallet ID, order Id and escrowed amount. The admin can click on "Release Amount" to release the payment to its Wallet and from there, the admin can transfer to their bank account.
For making a refund, the admin would generate the credit memo and click on "Refund" button for an online refund. The transaction details of the refund will be displayed in the "Transaction" menu of the order grid.
Benefits of MangoPay Payment Gateway -
This payment module accepts many currencies & online payment methods and provides easy online refunds to the customers. It allows customers to pay using different types of cards. This also accepts payments in a lot of currencies. It also accepts many forms of payments such as VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, etc. The customer can also get a refund in their MangoPay e-wallets or their bank accounts.
Demo - You can check the live demo here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Enable/disable payment method from admin panel.
+ Allowed buyers to make payment using Card & Direct debit Method.
+ Allowed admin to transfer payment from wallet to bank.
+ Allowed admin to refund/partial refund online.