Vertical Menu module provides awesome features to display the main categories in a vertical manner on the front-end.
OverviewBack to top
The admin can display the main categories in a vertical menu manner on the front-end. The sub-categories will be displayed as the mouse hovers over main categories in the vertical menu. This module occupies less space on your front-end so that the admin can add some products or images on the front-end to increase the traffic on their web store. This module makes your site's categories look beautiful and enhance the look of the site. The admin will only call a Block Code on the Required CMS page and then categories will be displayed in the vertical menu format on that Required CMS page.
Use Case of Vertical Menu-
Based on your website design requirement, you may need to display the categories in the vertical way and then this module will fit perfectly. It will also consume less space and it will be in the vertical manner improves the website looks.
Features of Vertical Menu :
- It improves the Content layout and design.
- The main categories are displayed in the vertical manner.
- The sub-categories are shown as the mouse is hovered over main categories in the menu.
- Compatible with all screen sizes.
Workflow of Vertical Menu :
After the module installation, the admin will follow the path: CMS -> Pages -> “Required Page" and call the block code "". After that save it and then on the front-end, you will see the main categories of your web store arranged in the vertical manner.
Benefits of Vertical Menu :
- It will also consume less space on your site.
- It makes your website look beautiful and standard.
- All the Main categories will be displayed in the vertical manner.
Demo - You can check the Live Demo here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 1.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Sub-categories are shown as the mouse is hovered over main categories in the menu.
+ Fit for all Screen Sizes.
+ Improved Content layout and design.