This is an amazing module which allows you to connect Odoo (formerly known as OpenERP) with your e-commerce store.
OverviewBack to top
Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of integrated business apps: CRM, Accounting, Inventory, Marketing, eCommerce, Project Management, HR, MRP, etc. Odoo is a featured ERP software implemented by many organizations across the globe and is specifically designed for Small and Medium Sized organization. Odoo is simply a web-based tool where people from anywhere can and update details. Some of the other features which your organization can use are Reports, Inventory Management & tracking, Point of sales, Integration with eCommerce or any specific modules as per the organization requirements.
Odoo Bridge allows eCommerce owners to integrate their eCommerce website with Odoo ERP. Odoo (previously known as OpenERP) is a suite of web-based open-source business apps, targeting companies of all sizes. Odoo includes various features like accounting, billing, purchasing, warehouse management, manufacturing and project management etc. Odoo is completely a featured ERP software, implemented by many organization across the globe. Odoo is specifically designed for Small and Medium Sized organization with more than 800+ modules. Some of the other features which any organization can use are Reports, Inventory Management & tracking, Point of sales, Integration with eCommerce or any specific modules as per the organization requirements.
Odoo Bridge allows Magento users to easily synchronize data, such as customers, products, categories, shipping, payment, orders, etc from Magento to Odoo. This will ease the order processing from Odoo by managing things centrally from the ERP. It is a very efficient source of integrating data from eCommerce to odoo, as it manages stock completely and effectively any stock move in odoo is synchronized to Magento in real time.
Account & Pricing:
Odoo comes with three edition types: Community, Enterprise and Online. Our module works flawlessly with Community and Enterprise edition. The pricing of all the editions of Odoo is different, but the community edition of Odoo is absolutely free. The free version does not include hosting, 3rd party module installation, etc. You can download Odoo Community Edition here, which is free of charge.
- FREE PLAN - Free for One App (less than 50 users and self-service)
- ONLINE - from USD $25 /user /month (less than 50 users and service by Odoo)
- ENTERPRISE - USD 8.0 /user/month (greater than 50 users and service by partner)
- Real-time updates from store sales order to Odoo sales order, containing information such as- customer name, billing details, item specification, taxes, discount, shipping & payment details.
- Any activity or change in an order at Odoo related to invoicing/shipping/payment will be updated back to the store as well.
- A user who registers on the store’s frontend will also be updated to the Odoo’s customer data.
- The stock level in your store will be adjusted to Odoo’s stock level at the time of product sync.
- Bi-directional synchronization of products and categories on both platforms can be done manually or automatically.
- Any activity or change in inventory like purchase/delivery/stock move/pos order will be automatically updated back to store without any manual intervention.
- It supports mapping for tax rates, payment methods, and currencies too.
- Previous sales order information can also be synchronized from your store to Odoo.
The main usage of this module is to do the integration between your store and your ERP system. Because there are many products and customers in an e-commerce store, managing each and every record entries efficiently plus correctly updating it on the ERP system takes a lot of time and effort. Using Odoo Bridge module you can easily map this data with your ERP system for better management of customers, products, inventorie, and orders.
After successfully installing and configuring this module on both the platforms, you will find new menu options in them. The admin can do the synchronization of attributes, categories, products, sales orders, tax rates, delivery methods and payment methods from the back-end of the store. After completing the initial mapping of data from your store to Odoo, the module will start functioning and updating any new information on its own on both the platforms. So whenever there is a new customer sign up on the store or a new sales order is placed, the information will be synced automatically to Odoo instantly.
- Odoo bridge is beneficial for integrating data between e-commerce store and ERP software.
- Centralized management of orders and their statuses from e-commerce store, odoo and pos.
- Any change in inventory due to purchase order or shipment will be managed automatically.
- Centralized management of accounts which helps in managing all your invoices at one place which is odoo.
- It helps in building up better communication within the company between different departments by sharing customer data.
Odoo bridge is ideal for any e-commerce business, as it helps in managing of resources in the back-end. With the integration of customer data and order information, the store owner can offer better services to its customers more efficiently and effectively.
You can check out the Live Demo here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- 2.4.3 --------------------------------------
+ [Features] synchronize all order by ajax from Magento to Odoo
+ [Features] Synchronize bulk order's invoice & shipping status individually by action from Magento to Odoo
+ [Features] Sync tracking information from Magento to Odoo and Odoo to Magento as well.
+ [Features] Dashboard at Odoo ends for better summarization
+ [Features] Reset mapping at Odoo
+ [Features] update module in EQP Standard.
+ [Features] update all custom web API to create mapping at Magento during synchronization from Odoo to Magento and also update sale order status.
+ [Features] update all custom API.
+ [Features] Added pre-init hook to check Odoo version.
+ [Features] Added feature to sync product while sale order synchronization, the product is not synced.
+ [Features] Logging is added to module & Now errors will be logged in the file odoo_connector.log
+ [Features] Now MOB will also support Partial Shipping from Odoo to Magento.
+ [Features] Comment add in the Magento order while order will ship/invoice/cancel from Odoo ends.
- [Fix] product image sync issue
- [Fix] Category manual mapping issue from Magento to Odoo.
- [Fix] Category realtime update issue from Magento to Odoo.
- [Fix] Category bulk update issue from Magento to Odoo.
- [Fix] Product update issue from Odoo to Magento.
- [Fix] Product manual mapping issue from Magento to Odoo.
- [Fix] Product mapping update needs sync issue in Magento.
- [Fix] Product realtime update issue from Magento to Odoo.
- [Fix] Product bulk update issue from Magento to Odoo.
- [Fix] Product Image Sync issue from Odoo to Magento in case image have the different format.
- [Fix] Tax include/exclude issue.
- [Fix] Product inventory sync and product update issue
- [Fix] Follow PHP Code Sniffer coding standard.
- [Fix] Configurable product update mapping issue.
- [Fix] ecommerce_channel field warning during sale order create from Magento to Odoo.
- [Fix] Odoo end history creation fixed for shipment/invoice/cancellation.
- Compatible with CE: 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ synchronise all the catalog data to odoo
+ synchronise all the Attributes and it's Values to odoo
+ synchronise all the customer and address data to odoo
+ synchronise all the tax, payment method, shipping method to odoo
+ synchronise all the order and it's Invoice & shipping Status from Magento to Odoo