OverviewBack to top
Using the Save and Share Cart module the store admin can increase sales, the customers can use this extension feature by which customers can save and share the items in their shopping cart with friends and family. To manage the cart and checkout process, customers may select and reserve preferred products in the shopping cart, and share them with others. This highlights how adding an item to a cart does not always mean it will be purchased right away. Customers can now hold products in the shopping cart as a reserve product that allows them to recall and access their favourite products. sharing cart goods or saving products for later purchasing.
This module provides an option to the admin by which they can allow the customers to save and share products directly with others. The guest users can also share the cart with others to purchase cart products. Whenever a customer wants to share products with their friends or family, they can share the cart. As a result, they will receive an email with a direct cart page link to access the cart and buy products. Sometimes a customer wants to put few products on hold for further buying then they can put them on the save cart and whenever they wish to check out those items they can directly checkout with products.
- The module can be enabled or disabled by the admin.
- The Customers have the option of deleting their stored shopping carts.
- The share cart option is available to guest customers.
- The customer may send an email with their shopping cart.
- The customers can save their shopping cart.
- The customers can see the list of saved shopping carts.
How Does The Extension Works?
Share Shopping Items With Friends
The admin may advance the store by using the sharing and saved cart features. Customers may use the Share Cart functionality to store and share their carts with others in order to finalize and checkout. Allow sharing and saved carts to help your e-commerce shop grow. Allow consumers to share their pre-filled shopping carts with others by enabling Sharecart.
Share Shopping List Via. Email
Customers may share their shopping carts with relatives and friends to help them make more informed selections. The sharing cart feature allows you to send goods to many individuals at once. The module allows customers to share their stored shopping carts with others. The customers can share the cart with multiple email addresses at a time.
Buy Shared Shopping List Items
To double-check and complete our wishlist item list, we generally share it with our friends and family. Sharing product links is time-consuming because they can only be shared one at a time. The client may now store their shopping cart and return to it later to complete their purchase. Assists consumers in checking out quickly.
For Store Owner
- Allows customers to do the job for you, saving you money on promotional items. Customers spread the word about your products by sharing their shopping carts with their friends, who further share them with their friends.
- The admin can enable/ disable the module easily whenever they want.
- Customers would appreciate it since it allows them to store and retrieve all of their shopping carts from "My Account." They would look at what they wished to acquire before making a purchase.
- The sharing cart feature allows the customer to send goods to many individuals at once.
You can check the live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
22 December, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content, Rich Media
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
----------------------------------- Version 5.0.1 -------------------------------------
+ Compatible with Enterprise edition Magento 2.4.x.
+ The asterisk sign in the required fields of the share cart popup.
+ A confirmation popup before deleting the saved cart.
+ A success message when the customer shares the cart through email.
+ Save cart button display at the cart page along with the share cart button.
- Fixed Save and Share button on the cart page.
- Fixed issue with the configurable products in shared cart link page.
- Fixed Save cart option for guest customers on the cart page.
---------------------------------- Version 5.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Admin can enable/disable the module.
+ Guest customers can only able to use the share cart feature.
+ Customer can share own shopping cart via mail.
+ Customer can save shopping cart.
+ Customer can see saved shopping cart list.
+ Customer can delete saved shopping cart.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor