Odoo Bridge provides two-way communication between Odoo and Magento. A store owner can synchronize their products, customers, and order information.
OverviewBack to top
Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of integrated business apps: CRM, Accounting, Inventory, Marketing, eCommerce, Project Management, HR, MRP, etc. Odoo is completely a featured ERP software, implemented by many organization across the globe. Odoo is specifically designed for Small and Medium Sized organization. Odoo is simply a web-based tool where people from anywhere can and update details. Some of the other features which your organization can use are Reports, Inventory Management & tracking, Point of sales, Integration with eCommerce or any specific modules as per the organization requirements.
Odoo Bridge allows eCommerce owners to integrate their eCommerce website with Odoo ERP. Odoo (previously known as OpenERP) is a suite of web-based open-source business apps, targeting companies of all sizes. Odoo includes various features like accounting, billing, purchasing, warehouse management, manufacturing and project management etc.
Odoo Bridge allows Magento users to easily synchronize data, such as customers, products, categories, shipping, payment, orders, etc from Magento to Odoo. This will ease the order processing from Odoo by managing things centrally from the ERP. It is a very efficient source of integrating data from eCommerce to Odoo, as it manages stock completely and effectively any stock move in Odoo is synchronized to Magento in real time.
Pricing & Account:
Odoo basically comes with 2 types of edition, namely Community, Enterprise edition. Our module works flawlessly with Community and Enterprise edition. The pricing of all the editions of Odoo is different, but the Community Edition of Odoo is absolutely free (does not include hosting, 3rd party module installation etc.). You can check installation process of Odoo with Webkul Blog or here.
Use Case of Odoo Bridge – Magento eCommerce is for selling products online, the customer comes and buys your products and at the backend, you process the order. Only order processing is not selling online, there is furthermore. What if you could manage inventory for the products, having account journal for the transactions and managing several things centrally resulting in less manpower and complete accountability for every record. Yes, it is possible which can be achieved using our Odoo bridge.
Features of Odoo Bridge-
- Data integration from eCommerce framework to the Odoo.
- Customer synchronizes from Magento to Odoo.
- Bidirectional product synchronization can be done.
- Admin can do bidirectional category synchronization.
- Real-time order synchronizes from Magento to Odoo.
- Order status update is bidirectional, it can be updated from either end.
- Customers are synchronized from Magento to Odoo only.
- Real-time inventory sync of Magento configurable products as variants in Odoo.
- Any stock move for a product is updated on Magento in real time.
- It is also compatible with Odoo POS, inventory will automatically sync at both end Magento and Odoo for an order delivery at either of the framework, Magento or POS.
- Our bridge module also maps delivery methods, payment methods, and taxes.
Workflow of Odoo Bridge–
After module installation on both the framework, admin can configure the test connection for data integration. Now do the mapping or synchronize the product attributes, its values, products and its categories, customers, taxes, delivery method, payment method, sales order. Once the data is mapped and exported, then your module is ready to use. Now, whenever a new customer register or any sales order is placed by any customer from the eCommerce then the customer and the order is synchronized from Magento to Odoo in real time, where order payments and shipping can be processed. All the stock moves and accounting can be managed centrally at the Odoo.
Benefits of Odoo Bridge-
Odoo bridge is beneficial for integrating data from eCommerce to Odoo ERP. Our bridge module will help you to synchronize sales order in real time from Magento to Odoo. This will prove resourceful for managing things centrally on one platform. Using ERP could result in cost-cutting by efficiently managing inventory, sales order, accounting etc.
Demo - You can check the live demo here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
------------------------------ Version 2.5.3 --------------------------------
+ [Features] Configurable product will now update using custom API with product id.
- [Fix] token might be expired after a certain time. Now token will be generated on the new call.
- [Fix] Discount product issue Now single discount product will use with different descriptions.
- [Fix] Currency sync issue if disabled at odoo end. An error will be logged.
- [Fix] MEQP2 errors are fixed in module & xmlrpc script file.
- Compatible with CE: 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
+ synchronise all the catalog data to odoo
+ synchronise all the Attributes and it's Values to odoo
+ synchronise all the customer and address data to odoo
+ synchronise all the tax, payment method, shipping method to odoo
+ synchronise all the order and it's Invoice & shipping Status from Magento to Odoo