Multiple Frontpage Slideshow is an amazing module which allows you to add a slideshow feature into your e-commerce store.
OverviewBack to top
Having a slideshow on the homepage or any other page is essential for any e-commerce website. Apart from improving the overall appearance of the website, it draws the attention of visitors because of the dynamic images on the web page. Multiple Frontpage Slideshow is an amazing module which allows you to add a slideshow feature to your e-commerce store. The module has many features for customizing the slideshow appearance.
Use Case of Multiple Frontpage Slideshow -
The admin can use the slideshow feature to display any sort of images. There are several advantages of using this module such as - considering there are hundreds of products on the store, buyers may not be aware of new products or brands. Information regarding upcoming offers, discounts, news or updates can also be shown using the slideshow. Because of Multiple Frontpage Slideshow, users are engaged and involved in the website. Customized web page redirect links can be set for the different images on the slideshow.
Features of Multiple Frontpage Slideshow -
- The admin can add/edit/delete multiple images for its slideshow from the back-end.
- It supports various file extensions for images such as - jpg, jpeg, png and gif.
- Web page links can be set on the images which can redirect to another page.
- Images can be sorted and displayed on the slideshow using numbers 0,1,2,3,4.
- Any particular image can be enabled or disabled from the Skitter Slideshow Manager.
- Dimensions of the slideshow panel can be set using height and weight pixels values.
- The admin can add/edit/delete/enable/disable skitter groups from the back-end.
- Interval duration and velocity values of the slideshow can be set using milliseconds.
- Navigation controls can be used on the front-end such - play/pause/next/previous/focus preview.
- The progress bar can be shown on the upper part of the slideshow.
- Thumbnails and labels can be shown on the lower part of the slideshow.
- Dots and numbers can be used for the navigation.
- 30 different types of animation effects are available for the slideshow.
WorkFlow of Multiple Frontpage Slideshow -
Let's understand how this module works. After the installation, the admin will find new menu option - Webkul Skitter Slideshow in the admin panel. First, upload images by navigating to Manage Skitters. Then go to Manage Skitter Groups and create a new Skitter Group. Enter the details and set customization options, now pick images for your Skitter Group. Finally, enter the block code in CMS page where you want to display the slideshow:
Benefits of Multiple Frontpage Slideshow -
Here are some of the benefits of using Multiple Frontpage Slideshow module for your store:
Admin Benefits -
- Compatible with all the modern web browsers chrome, firefox, internet explorer, safari, opera etc.
- The slideshow can be used on multiple pages such as homepage, category page, landing page etc.
- Multiple slideshows can also be displayed on different sections of the same page.
- The module works without even installing the flash plugin in the web browser.
Users Benefits -
- Works on all the devices such as desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.
- Slideshow images can be controlled by the user using navigation controls.
- Makes the user experience more interactive and appealing.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Random Images Option.
+ Image Upload/delete/update from admin.
+ Unlimited Image Upload.
+ Inbuilt 30 Animation Styles.
+ Unlimited Images.
+ Ability to link the images.
+ Ability to Show thumbs or captions.
+ Switch ON/OFF Captions.
+ Switch ON/OFF Navigation.
+ Switch ON/OFF Slide Numbers.
+ Ability to show caption to the slideshow images.