OverviewBack to top
Frenet is a Brazilian organization to provide the best solution for any e-commerce business type. It helps provide the best integration between virtual e-commerce stores and various carrier services. With the help of Frenet gateway, one can carry out freight quotes and order tracking.
Frenet Freight Gateway Shipping module enables the store owner to integrate Frenet Freight Gateway with its Magento store. Now the store owner need not worry about the freight cost as this is managed by Frenet. Through Frenet Freight service it is possible to carry out a freight quote based on the parameters of origin, destination, product dimensions, weight, and the total value of the shopping cart. Now, with the result of the quotation, the final customer can choose which shipping option is most appropriate to be used, estimating the delivery time and cost.
This module is a great solution for merchants who wish to increase their business globally. This module allows the shipment of the products to the Brazil postal codes. Additionally, it can also ship the products around the world if the admin has purchased an international shipping service from the Frenet Administrative Panel.
The admin can integrate multiple shipping carriers methods offered by Frenet Freight Service for shipping the product. This enables the customers to select their preferable shipping option on the checkout page for getting their product shipped using the Frenet Freight Service.
Account & Pricing
To get the Frenet details(Access Key, Password, and Token), you first need to have a Frenet account. Click here to Register yourself. You can check the pricing details here. You can also check for the carrier’s details from here.
- The dynamic shipping method for Freight calculation.
- Enable/disable the Frenet Freight Shipping module.
- Set the Frenet Freight Shipping method name.
- Select the multiple countries to ship the products to specific countries as per the choice.
- Enter the Frenet details to manage the shipment of the orders.
- Set the dimensions(length, width, and height) for the shipments.
- Configure the weight format for the shipments like grams, kilograms as per the choice.
- Can add extra days to the delivery.
- Allow customers to choose the Frenet Freight Shipping method on the checkout page.
- Shipping will be calculated using Frenet Freight Gateway.
How Does It Work?
The shipping method post-installation needs to be configured. Here, the admin enables the module to allow the customer to select it at the time of checkout. The admin requires to enter the access key, password, and token of the Frenet account. The admin can even enable or disable the default dimension. If enabled then admin needs mention standard height, width, and length for calculation of shipment. The admin needs to:
- Mention a default weight format
- Set the message which shows the delivery days at the front end,
- Can add extra days to the delivery,
- Set the error message which the admin wants to display when this shipping method is not available.
- Select the specific countries where the admin wants to allow the shipment.
The admin can even set the origin details from where the shipment will be realized. This address will have Country, Region, Zip/Postal Code, city, Street Address 1 and 2. This address will be used to calculate the freight charges.
Per Product Configuration
If the admin doesn’t wish to use the default dimensions for a product, then the admin can configure the dimensions for the individual products as per the choice. This could be done in the ‘Product Edit’ page, wherein the admin could enter details of attributes like- length, height, and width, the lead time and fragile product details.
- If the user has purchased international shipping service from the Frenet Administrative Panel. Then only, the user will be able to make the shipments to the other countries otherwise not.
- If the admin doesn’t want to use the default dimensions for a product, then the admin can configure the dimensions for the individual products from the “Product Edit” page as per the choice.
- If the user has a Brazilian shipping service then, the sum of every product Length, Width, and Height should be less than or equal to 170 cm. And, the product weight should be less than or equal to 30 kg. If the user has also purchased an International shipping service then, the product dimensions and weight may vary from one country to another.
On the frontend, the customer can easily use this shipping method for their purchases. When the customer adds the product to cart then there will be an option to select an address or add a new address then according to the address, shipping methods and prices will be displayed.
The Frenet Freight Shipping rate calculation is based on the parameters of origin, destination, product dimensions, weight, and the total value of the shopping cart. The admin can also view and manage the orders placed using the Frenet Freight shipping service.
- Provide your customers with the Frenet Freight shipping method to ship the products for Brazilian Postal codes.
- Quick and accurate calculation of the freight charges.
- Add various shipping carriers for shipping the products.
- Addition of origin details with which the shipment is calculated.
- This shipping method is fast, reliable and trusted by millions of customers around the globe.
- The buyer can select among various carriers from the Frenet account as per the choice.
- The buyers can enjoy the seamless, safe, and fast shipping service to get their products shipped to their location.
You can check live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
03 December, 2019
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Address Verification
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Compatible with Magento 2.3.x.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Calculate Shipping Cost According to Frenet Gateway of Freight API.
+ Admin can enable and disable the Module.
+ Admin can configure the Frenet Module details.
+ Admin can enable/disable to display Delivery Days with Shipping Methods.
+ Admin can define each product's Height, Width, Length.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor