OverviewBack to top
Note - To use this extension, you need to purchase and install Webkul's eBay Connector extension first.
eBay is one of the largest online marketplaces in the world. It connects buyers and sellers around the globe. eBay platform allows sellers to offer thousands of products and services to the customers.
eBay Item Compatibility extension allows the admin to import compatible items on the Magento store from the eBay store. The customer can view all the compatible items of the selected product. The admin can select any eBay imported product and can import all the compatible items to it by a single click. The admin can map the eBay attribute with Magento to simplify the complexity to provide the customers with a better experience. This module works as a competitive advantage for customer care.
Account & Pricing
To use this extension, you must have an eBay developer account to get the eBay API credentials, further:
- While installing the module, the account is not created.
- You need to register as an eBay Member, click here for more details.
- eBay Motors must have selected as an eBay global site.
- You can create an eBay Developer account, free of cost.
- After logging into your eBay developer account, you can create the App ID, Dev ID, Cert ID, and App Token.
- To check complete eBay selling and listing fees, click here.
Customers are the key to thrive in any business be it SMEs or Large Scale Industries henceforth merchants are focusing on customer convenience. eBay Item Compatibility module permits the admin to import compatible items on the Magento store from the eBay store. This module works as a competitive advantage for their online stores as it is providing better user experience to the end customer. This module provides a better compatibility check to the customer to let them view all the compatible items of the selected vehicle. Also, it provides advanced filtration to the customers.
- Import compatible items of any product to the Magento store from the eBay Motors.
- Use filters to check the compatible items.
- Import products by a single click.
- Enables to map the eBay parts information with Magento product attributes.
- Product compatibility check and advance filtration for customers.
- Select date range while importing products from eBay.
- View the eBay import execution process to check the progress.
- Manage compatibility options for the parts finder search.
How Does The Extension Works?
Import eBay Auto Parts
The admin needs to import the products from eBay to Magento and it requires few clicks plus date range 'Time From' and date range 'Time To' for importing the products.
After importing the eBay auto part products, the admin needs to import its compatibility data in Magento. Once the compatibility data is successfully synchronized for the imported products, the admin can confirm it from the mapped products grid.
The admin needs to map the eBay Attributes with the Magento store after importing the compatibility of the products. The admin can map the eBay attribute with Magento to simplify the complexity to provide the customers with a better experience.
Sell eBay Auto Parts On Magento
On the storefront, customers will be able to see all the compatibility items related to their vehicle using standard filters. If the compatible items are available then the customer will see the product compatibility with your selected model as a success message.
For Store Owner
- Sell eBay auto parts and accessories on the Magento store.
- Import parts compatibility (fitment) information for the products.
- Synchronize eBay parts information with store attributes.
- More satisfied buyers and increased sales by making it easier for shoppers to find the right parts.
- Useful for managing and updating the bulk data.
- It provides a better user experience to the customer.
- Customers can see all the compatibility items related to the vehicle.
- Advanced filtration system to know if the part fits or incompatible.
- It makes it easy for buyers to find the right parts for their vehicle make, year, model, variant.
- Increases buyer's confidence and reduces queries and returns.
- You get free 3 months of technical support included
- You can buy 6 or 12 months extended support agreement
- For issues, please create a ticket or send email to email@example.com
- Free lifetime updates of the module
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
18 March, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content, Site Search & Navigation
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ For import compatibility item list of eBay products.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor