The admin can efficiently manage orders & warehouses, and optimize all shipping functions. Now with added AliExpress functionality!
OverviewBack to top
Dropship extension is the best drop shipping solution in e-commerce to efficiently manage the orders, warehouses and optimize all shipping functions. This module is an absolute way to start an e-commerce store without having the inventory stock and eliminates all complicated shipping steps the users used to follow and offers easy steps to fulfill orders with dropship method. Instead, all the products get stored in different warehouses across the region. When a customer places the order request, the product is shipped directly from the nearest warehouse instead of the store.
Google Maps is a web mapping service developed by Google. This service is used for the address auto-complete to work within the dropship extension. It allows you to set the location of each warehouse within the extension very swiftly, so that added warehouses have a correct position on the maps for visibility. For making use of Google Maps, you must have a Google account.
Account & Pricing:
This module uses Google Maps for the address auto-complete to work.
- You must have a Google account(Google account creation is free) for using Google Maps within this extension.
- If you don’t have one click here to create a new Google account.
- According to the map usage, you will have to choose a plan that suits your need, click here to check the pricing according to plans.
- Lastly, please click here to get the API Keys.
Shipping rates get calculated according to the warehouse origin address. The admin can assign warehouses to the products and can add shipping methods that the warehouse provides and during checkout the buyer can choose those shipping methods as per the choice. The admin can also add and manage multiple warehouses for a product with the quantity while adding and editing the product.
This extension is for the store owners who want to create their store and don’t want to have a warehouse for the products. So when an order gets placed at their shop, the warehouse manager manages the shipment and order. So the ordered items get shipped directly to the customer, eliminating shipping hassle and saving time. The Admin can set multiple shipping methods for the dropship add-on extension. During checkout, the buyers can choose those shipping methods as per their choice.
- The admin can do complete management (add/edit/delete) of the warehouses.
- Assign the warehouse automatically or manually.
- Google Maps API based address auto-complete.
- Select the email template for order approval and new warehouse account.
- Select shipping methods for every warehouse.
- Separate warehouse manager login for managing the orders and shipments.
- The admin can assign warehouses to unassigned orders.
- Add shipping rates information using a CSV file.
- Mention warehouse stock quantity in the products.
- Shipping cost is calculated according to the warehouse location.
- The admin can add warehouse products price rules.
- The admin can map Magento category with warehouse category.
- The admin can add the Data-Flow Profile to map Magento product attributes with warehouse product attributes.
- The admin can import multiple warehouse products using single CSV, XML, and XLS file.
- Allowed admin to import individual warehouse products using CSV, XML, and XLS file.
- Automatically created supplier account if not exist during warehouse products import using CSV, XML, and XLS file.
- Applying price rules on warehouse products during import using CSV, XML, and XLS file.
- The admin can view warehouse dashboard to analyze sales.
- The admin can view warehouse orders.
- The admin can view warehouse products.
- Allowed Warehouses to view their dashboard to analyze sales.
- The module correctly works with default Magento shipping methods.
New AliExpress Features:
- Import AliExpress products(simple & configurable) from AliExpress to your selected store.
- Create configurable product if the product has options otherwise, create a simple product.
- Edit the product information(with images) on the AliExpress website before importing to store.
- Update AliExpress order status from AliExpress chrome extension.
- Use the filter in AliExpress Chrome extension for e-packet identification.
- Import products from the AliExpress Product, Search and Category pages.
- Shop URL verification while registering your Magento store URL.
- Add Product Price Synchronization from AliExpress using cron.
- Description of the product also gets imported same as AliExpress.
- The Admin can import AliExpress products website wise.
- The product information like base name, price, product reviews, meta title, meta keywords, meta description, SKU, description(simple tags, HTML tags, and multiple images), and configurable attributes get imported along with the product.
- View all AliExpress Orders in a separate section.
- Automated Order Process for the AliExpress Orders.
- Mass Assign/Unassign the imported products to various warehouses.
After the installation, the admin will have a Warehouse Manager tab in the admin backend account panel. The admin can configure various options available under the Warehouse Manager tab which includes -
Warehouse Dashboard - Here, check the store orders, amounts and other statistics via the default admin dashboard.
Warehouse Manager - See all the Warehouses with their - title, user-name, description, status, and link to edit the warehouse. The admin can add new warehouses by entering the required information on the add new warehouse page. The respective warehouse manager will receive an email after the admin creates a new warehouse. The email will contain login credentials. Edit a warehouse by clicking on the edit button that brings up the page with the information: Warehouse Info – Upload File, Field Mapping, Price Rules, Run Profile, Added Products, Orders, and the dashboard.
Warehouse Order Manager -
Find all the orders placed for the AliExpress products within your store. See the order details like - Order Id, Purchase point, Warehouse, Purchase Date, Ship to, Customer Email, status and an action column(to view the respective order). View, approve or cancel any of the placed orders by selecting the order and selecting the accept/cancel button from the drop-down menu.
Manage Shipping Rule(Tabe Rate) -
Apply shipping rules/rates for different warehouses depending on the location of the warehouse, product price/weight. Add and manage shipping rates for the various warehouses. Delete any existing shipping rates. To add shipping rates the admin need to upload a CSV file having shipping rates.
Dropship Product Profile -
Find all the data flow profiles that get created for use. Add new data flow profile and do field mapping between the actual database entries and the column names of the file that is being uploaded for product import. Upload the products details along with their images. Add field mapping and price rules for the products to upload.
Run Dropship Product Profile -
Upload the products for single or multiple warehouses(suppliers) at the same time. Use the different file type (CSV, XML, and XLS) for uploading the products. Here we have two sample types to download from, that are available for quickly uploading the products – Download Samples If the SKU doesn't exist and Download Samples If SKU exists.
Dropship Dataflow Profile -
Add and find all the data flow profiles that get created for use. The admin can do the field mapping between the actual database entries and the column names of the file that will get uploaded for the product import. It allows the admin to use his own specific and understandable column names for the file.
Category Mapping - Map the categories present in the database with the categories within the uploaded CSV file. Add a new category to map and edit previously mapped categories.
Create new price rules as per need and find/edit the created ones. These price rules will be available for selection under the field mapping section. To add a price rule - enter the minimum price, maximum price, the amount that will be added to the product in this price range, select the added price to be fixed or percentage and click the Save button to save the price rule.
AliExpress Importer Chrome Extension -
Before importing the products from AliExpress to your web store you must have installed the AliExpress chrome extension within your Chrome browser. It allows you to register your store URL so as to import the products, reviews, and much more.
AliExpress Products -
Find all imported products from AliExpress, mass assign/unassign these products to warehouses and delete these products as required.
AliExpress Orders -
Products imported from AliExpress when get purchased at your store are visible under this section, and from here place the order at AliExpress for these orders.
Customer's End -
The shipping methods will be available to the customer according to the allowed shipping methods for the warehouses.
Warehouse Manager -
Warehouse manager has three tabs available –
- Warehouse Dashboard - See the order and amount statistics for his warehouse and other details regarding the warehouse.
- Manage Order - The warehouse manager can view all drop ship orders received and can approve/cancel/generate the shipment for the respective orders.
- Shipping Setting(Table Rate)- Warehouse Manager can upload CSV file for uploading the shipping rules. View shipping rule with the table data as well.
This extension allows you to offer a significantly larger number of products to your customers as you don’t have to pre-purchase all the items you sell. You can also easily add or change up your product offerings. There is also a location independence, so no need to about maintaining the inventory by running a warehouse. Also, there is a less overhead because of no storage and inventory of the products.
You can check the live demo here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 1.0.2 --------------------------------------
+ Allowed admin to add warehouse(supplier) products price rules.
+ Allowed admin to map Magento category with warehouse category.
+ Allowed admin to add data flow profile to map Magento product attributes with warehouse product attributes.
+ Allowed admin to import multiple warehouse(supplier) products using single csv, xml and xls file.
+ Allowed admin to import individual warehouse(supplier) products using csv, xml and xls file.
+ Automatically created supplier account if not exist during warehouse products import using csv, xml and xls file.
+ Applying price rules on warehouse(supplier) products during import using csv, xml and xls file.
+ Allowed admin to view warehouse(supplier) dashboard to analyze sales.
+ Allowed admin to view warehouse(supplier) orders.
+ Allowed admin to view warehouse(supplier) products.
+ Allowed warehouses(suppliers) to view their dashboard to analyze sales.
+ Add Aliexpress Importer.
+ Admin can import products from Aliexpress with Multiple images, product description, Reviews & Metadata.
- Removed Warehouse Products Option from Warehouse Menu.
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 1.0.1 --------------------------------------
+ Easy to Ship product from various warehouses.
+ Order shipping becomes very easy by using this module.
+ Admin can add/edit/delete warehouse.
+ Admin can change the status of warehouse enable/disable.
+ Buyer can select shipping method according to Warehouse in same order.
+ Shipping will be calculated according to the warehouse.
+ Admin can assign warehouse to many products at a time.