Delhivery Shipping module provides Delhivery Shipping service for shipping the products in India.
OverviewBack to top
Delhivery Shipping module provides Delhivery Shipping service for shipping the products in India. It allows the Indian sellers to provide Delhivery Shipping to their Indian customers. If the admin has enabled this shipping method from the backend, the Delhivery shipping method would show up in the shipping method types whenever a customer fills up an Indian zip code at the time of checkout. The admin can see the list of all the zip codes that are available for this shipping module. The admin can view the list of all the assigned AWB numbers. The admin can also manifest the AWB numbers for the orders. The Delhivery Shipping rates are calculated through the Delhivery APIs. It is based on the product, weight and the zip code where the product has to be shipped.
Delhivery is only available in India. You will need to get a merchant account with Delhivery. Contact Delhivery at firstname.lastname@example.org to create your Delhivery account. For more information click here.
There is no subscription fee/ one-time fee associated with the Delivery account. So the admin does not have to pay any fee for Delhivery account. When a shipment is picked from client location and delivered to consignee then at the time of manifestation through the citrus wallet, the rates are charged for the services.
Delhivery Pricing/Commercial -
Product Name Zone A Zone B Zone C Zone D Zone E
Upto 500gms 35 INR 40 INR 50 INR 60 INR 67 INR
Additional 500gms 30 INR 35 INR 50 INR 55 INR 62 INR
RTO (Every 500gms) 30 INR 35 INR 50 INR 55 INR 62 INR
DTO (500gms) 52 INR 60 INR 82 INR 90 INR 100 INR
DTO (Additional 500gms) 45 INR 52 INR 75 INR 82 INR 93 INR
Volumetric Weight : L * B * H / 5000
Fuel Surcharge : 25 % of Total Freight Charges
Service Charge on Entry Tax/ Sale/ Octroi/ LBT etc : 5 % on Tax paid
COD Charges : 50.00 INR or 2.00 % whichever is higher
Delhivery Commercials means the freight charges for carrying admin's or seller's shipments. It is offered based on the volume that a client has.
Process of account creation with Delhivery -
- Once the client agrees on the Delhivery commercials, Delhivery shares an agreement with them. This agreement has to be duly signed and stamped on each page.
- Anon boarding form is also to be filled so that Delhivery can create an account.
- A citrus wallet on citrus pay is to be loaded with money based on the commercials shared with clients. These are then deducted from the wallet itself when client manifests an order.
- The citrus wallet is integrated with Delhivery panel.
- Now to generate waybills, track your shipments or to place a pickup request, Delhivery have a ready plugin for Magento API. This can be integrated with the client website which we have used with our module.
- So now you can integrate your Magento store with Delhivery. It is one of India’s fastest growing fulfillment and logistics networks. Your customers now have access to Delhivery shipping service right from their store workspace.
- Setting up Delhivery with your Magento Store saves your time too. You won't need to configure any shipping rates or setup weight slabs (for example, 1kg = Rs. 100, 2kg = Rs.200, etc). The shipping rates are automatically integrated into your shopping cart during checkout. These depend on the weight of the items and the pin code entered. This shipping fee includes delivery fees and pickup fees.
Use Case of Delhivery Shipping -
This module is super useful when the admin and customer, both are from the country India. Delhivery shipping rates depend on the admin's address and customer shipping address. It also depends on the weight of the product. It is one of India’s fastest growing fulfillment and logistics networks. Setting up Delhivery with your Magento Store saves your time too. You won't need to configure any shipping rates or setup weight slabs (for example, 1kg = Rs. 100, 2kg = Rs.200, etc). The shipping rates are automatically integrated into your shopping cart during checkout. These depend on the weight of the items and the pin code entered. This shipping fee includes delivery fees and pickup fees.
Features of Delhivery Shipping -
- The admin can enable or disable Delhivery Shipping For Magento2.
- The admin can set the Delhivery Shipping name that will be displayed on the checkout page.
- The admin can view all the pincodes which are available for shipping.
- The Delhivery Shipping rates are calculated based on a product, weight and the pincode where the product has to be shipped, through the Delhivery APIs.
- The admin can easily generate the Delhivery Shipping label.
- The codes are open so it can be customized easily.
Workflow of Delhivery Shipping -
After the successful installation of this module, the admin has to configure the module by going to Stores > Configuration > Shipping Methods > Webkul Delhivery Shipping.
The admin can enable or disable the module. The admin has to fill up all the required information like- Title, Method name, Login ID, Client name, Client ID, License Key, Gateway URL etc. The Login ID, Client Name, Client ID and License Key will be provided by the Delhivery website once the admin registers on it.
The admin can go to Webkul Delhivery Shipping > Manage Pincode. From here, the admin can download all the pin codes which are available for this shipping module and a list of all the Pincodes along with the availability for Pre-paid, Cash, Pickup and COD will be displayed. The admin can go to Webkul Delhivery Shipping > Manage AWB. The AWB (airway bill number) is used to track the shipment and show its delivery status. Only the AWB numbers which have been assigned to an order will be displayed in this list.
After configuration setting, when a customer fills up an Indian zip code at the time of checkout the Delhivery shipping method shows up in the shipping methods on the checkout page along with the estimated shipping charges.
Benefits of Delhivery Shipping -
Store Owner benefits - This module allows the admin to ship products across India. It provides a fast and safe ordering experience to the customers.
Customer benefits – This module provides a fast and easy delivery to customers who are in India.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Admin can enable or disable Webkul Delhivery Shipping method.
+ Admin can set the Webkul Delhivery Shipping method name that will be shown from front side.
+ Admin can download pincode and check their availability.
+ Admin can download AWB no.
+ Delhivery shipping rate will be calculated from admin address.
+ Admin add tracking no.
+ Admin submit manifest using mass action.
+ Admin update AWB status.
+ Admin can download Delhivery packing slip in PDF format.