The admin can add various fields on the user registration form. The user can update or change the information from the My Account section.
OverviewBack to top
Custom Registration Fields allows the admin to get more information from its customers. The admin can add various fields on the user registration form. The user can update or change the information from the My Account section. The customers can give information using various input types. Such as- multi-select, radio button, drop-down, text area, text field, media image, file. Include dependable fields, where an another appears after the input selection.
Use Case of Custom Registration Fields -
Features of Custom Registration Fields -
- The admin can easily extend the new user sign up form.
- Easy to use from Magento back-end and supported by all HTML input types.
- Admin can create any type of the input field and insert into the registration form.
- Easy to obtain more customer information like date of birth, interest, personal details.
- Custom Field validation for the registration form.
- Input types available - drop-down, dependable field, multi-select and
- image upload.
- Admin can set validation type for all custom registration field. For example, the valid number, use the number only, avoid spaces, use the valid date, etc.
- Visible on Sales Email.
- Visible on Sale’s order and invoice.
- The source code is open for customization.
- Multi-Lingual support / All language working including RTL
- Compatible with Multistore.
Workflow of Custom Registration Fields -
Benefits of Custom Registration Fields -
Admin Benefits -
Additional fields allow the store owner to collect more information about its customers. It helps in profiling the customers bases on these attributes. The store owner can customize products and offers bases on the customer's interests and likes. As information is already available with the admin, the customers won't have to be contacted repeatedly.
User Benefits -
It allows the users to update or change the information anytime from My Account section. The users can view the information about the terms & conditions and privacy & cookies on the registration page.
Demo - You can check the live demo here -
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.1.0 --------------------------------------
+ Custom Fields are now customer attribute. Previously created fields will turn into customer Attribute
+ Terms and Condition functionality has been added.
+ Can manage Terms and Privacy popup completely from admin panel.
- Fixed minor bugs.
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Admin can easily extend the sign up form.
+ Easy to use from magento back-end and supported by all html input types.
+ Admin can create any type of input field and insert into registration form.
+ All kind of attribute supported.
+ Easy to capture more customer information like Date Of Birth, Hobby etc.
+ Custom Field validation for registration form.
+ Support all input types including dropdown, dependable field, multi select and image upload during signup form.
+ Visible on Sales Email.
+ Visible on Sale’s order and invoice.