OverviewBack to top
Coupon Listing extension allows the customers and guest users to view all the available coupons at the shopping cart page in the form of a list. The customers can click View Coupons List link and find the available coupons with their descriptions. To use the coupon, the customers can either copy the coupon code or can simply click on the Apply Coupon button and get the discount. Now, the merchants can create various types of coupons, enable the coupon list extension and help shoppers to easily find ongoing offers/discounts running on the store.
Providing discounts to online shoppers is one of the best ways to attract new customers and increase sales conversion. With this, the customers will not have to search for offers & promotions anywhere else. As, during the purchase process, the customers can easily find the available coupons at the shopping cart. A buyer can view all the coupons, read the offer description and apply the one which gives the best discount.
Using Coupon Listing extension, the admin can display the created coupon codes in a list view that can be scrolled by the customers. The customers can view all of the available coupon codes within the shopping cart itself and can view the details of each as required. Apart from that, the customers can copy the coupon codes to apply later while making a checkout.
- The admin can enable (show) or disable (hide) the coupons list.
- Customers can view the coupon list on the shopping cart page.
- Coupon codes can be applied directly.
- The coupon code can be copied to apply in the cart.
- The coupon details can be viewed by the customers.
- The applied coupon details are visible to customers within the My Orders section.
- Guest users can also view the available coupons list.
How Does The Extension Work?
After the successful installation of the extension, the admin will first enable the extension for use. After that, the webstore admin can easily create shopping cart rules with coupon codes using the default system itself, and these rules can be enabled for the shopping cart as required.
Now, while the coupon listing module is enabled, the customers can check all of the available coupon codes that can be applied according to the set configurations by the admin within the shopping cart itself by tapping the available link "View Coupon List". The coupon codes are displayed to the users within the shopping cart in a list form.
The users can choose to view the details of any of the available coupon codes within the shopping cart. They can also copy coupon code to apply later on the checkout page. After applying the respective available coupon code according to the details of the selected one, the discount gets applied to the cart, and checkout can be performed by the users as required.
For Store Owner
- Enable the coupon code listing option within the shopping cart.
- Make available all of the coupons in a list form within the shopping cart.
- Both the guest and logged in users can make of the discount coupons for receiving the discounts while making a purchase.
- Can view the complete list of available coupons that can be used within the shopping cart.
- Can view the details of each available coupon code.
- Can copy the coupon codes for use.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
28 January, 2020
Extensions, Marketing, CRM, Marketing Automation, Advertising
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Customer/Guest can see coupon list on the Cart page
+ Customer/Guest can directly apply coupons
+ Customer/Guest can copy coupon code
+ Customer/Guest can view coupon details
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor