OverviewBack to top
Using Product User Activity easily tracks every activity of your customers. The store admin can view instantly updated tabular data reports of the customer's actions, movements, and pages visited. Moreover, the store admin can send promotional emails to the customer with personalized content and subject for each customer, likely to result in increased engagement.
Obtain significant user data based on your customers' daily activity on your online store. Effectively utilize this data to make critical business decisions by visualising, evaluating, and obtaining consumer behavioural insights. The collected data can be sold to consumer research companies and other stakeholders as such.
- Activity tracking for customers on multiple catalog pages implemented.
- Supported pages where customer activity can be tracked are product, home, cart, category, checkout, search, wishlist, & compare.
- The customer activity data can be exported in CSV or XML format.
- The store admin can also find which event type is being carried out by the user such as add to cart or wishlist, page load, redirect, search or compare different products.
- The store admin can send promotional emails to multiple customers at a time with personalized content and subject.
- The customer's activity can be recorded store-view wise.
- A custom email template can be used for sending promotional emails to the customer.
- The senders’ names on the delivered email can be changed or set accordingly.
How Does The Extension Work?
Dispatch Bulk Promotional Emails
The store admin can select the template for sending emails to customers. The admin can define the sender's name as the name of the store name or simply any name. The store admin needs to add the email to which all the mails will be sent, communications will be done. While checking user activity records the store admin may send them personalized emails to multiple customers at a time.
Fetch Product User Activity Records
From the instance a customer lands at your storefront to every activity they perform including add to cart or wishlist, page load, redirect, search or compare different products. By utilising the product Id index to filter the table, you can learn which products are the most and least popular. The store admin can also check The admin can check the URL and page type which the user has visited.
For Store Owner
- The store admin can use a custom email template for sending promotional emails to the customer.
- The store admin can influence customers by sending emails to a bulk of customers.
- The store can define the sender's name and the email address using which all the promotional emails will be sent.
- The store admin can check the activity of the user's such as add to cart or wishlist, page load, redirect, search or compare different products.
- Customers browsing history helps store owners to make changes in the front end based on their preferences and tracked activities eventually giving them a better service.
- The customers are tempted to get back to visit and purchase the products they liked and visited most via received mails.
You can check the live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
13 August, 2021
Extensions, Reporting & Analytics
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Compatible with Magento 2.4.x.
+ Added export feature for user activity data.
+ Added feature to record activity store-view wise.
+ Activity tracking for customers on catalog pages implemented.
+ Admin can send promotional emails to customers.
+ Custom email templates can be created for sending emails.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor