OverviewBack to top
Note - To use this extension, you need to first purchase and install Webkul Booking & Reservation System extension.
Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video, and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications.
Twilio Booking Reservation SMS Notification provides the most convenient moreover liable way of notifying the customers. It also informs customers about the booking events that occurred in the online store via SMS. These SMS are sent to the customers at the time of booking created, booking canceled, automatic reminder alerts. Additionally, the admin can also send custom messages to the mass customers manually. Furthermore, customers do not require an internet connection or compatible devices to receive the SMS. Therefore, this module helps the customers to get fast and quick SMS notifications.
Many people use and prefer mobile services to carry together everything on a smartphone. Ecommerce businesses also developing various services to make mobile friendly and provide the fastest services to provide the best user experience to their customers. Twilio Booking Reservation SMS Notification module provides an easy and user-friendly booking and reservation SMS notification system. Online merchants can send SMS to their customers in real-time as and when the status of their order is updated. These SMS are sent to the customers at the time of invoice created, booking canceled, automatic reminder alerts. The admin can also send custom messages to the mass customers manually. Customers can see real-time booking slot availability, so it is easy for customers to book and pay for the products and saves their valuable time in the process.
Account & Pricing
- A separate Twilio account is required for the admin to use this module.
- The Twilio account must be created as this module requires the Auth token and accounts SID of your Twilio account.
- You can sign up for free or login to your existing Twilio account.
- There are additional charges to use Twilio services. SMS pricing is based on the destination and type of message you’re sending, as well as the carrier to which the SMS is being sent.
- Please click here to view detailed updated pricing according to your country.
- Customers will receive an SMS notification message right on their phone.
- Customers will receive SMS at the time of invoice creation.
- Customers will receive SMS at the time of booking cancellation.
- Customers will receive SMS for alert/reminder messages for the booking.
- Configure the booking alert/reminder message to send to the customers.
- Define the days for the alert/reminder message to be sent prior to the actual booking date and time.
- Cron auto sends reminder/alert messages to the customers.
- The admin can also send custom SMS to the mass customers manually.
How Does The Extension Works?
Twilio API Details
Once the extension is installed, the admin needs to enter the Auth ID and Token received from the Twilio account. Also, the admin will enter the sender’s mobile number.
Booking Reminder SMS
Set the days to auto-send alert/reminder messages to the customer prior to the actual booking date. Moreover, you can also define the minutes for the second alert/reminder message to send to the customers prior to the actual booking time.
From the module configuration section, the admin needs to enter the message content for the custom SMS default message when left empty, days before reminder, minutes before reminder, invoice create, and invoice cancellation.
When the admin generates the invoice from the backend, the Invoice Generated notification will be sent to the customer.
Booking Cancellation SMS
If the admin cancels the booking from the backend, the Booking Cancellation notification will be sent to the customer.
Reminder Alert SMS
Booking alert messages will be sent to the customers on configured date and time. And, this configured date and time should be prior to the actual booking date and time. These messages will remind the customers about their booking date and time.
Note - A cron is set for this module. So, the alert messages will be sent to the customers automatically.
Send Custom SMS
The admin can also send custom messages to the customers manually from the booking list section. After viewing the complete list of the customers, the admin can select the customers using a checkbox and then go to the Actions menu to Send Notification. A pop-up will appear, where the admin will enter the message content and click continue to send it.
For Store Admin
- Doesn’t need to notify the customers manually as the SMS notifications will automatically be sent to them.
- Send custom SMS to the mass customers manually.
- Get a notification message when the order will be placed, invoiced, and shipped.
- Don’t require an internet connection or compatible devices to receive the SMS.
- Booking alert messages which will remind the customers about the booking date and time.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
11 September, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Mobile, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
------------------------- Version 3.0.0 --------------------------------------
- Bug Fixes
------------------------- Version 2.1.0 --------------------------------------
+ Compatible with Magento 2.3
------------------------- Version 2.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Feature to send SMS notification to customers.
+ SMS Notification on booking generation.
+ SMS Notification on booking cancellation.
+ SMS Notification on view booking admin grid. The admin can select bookings and send
notification through mass action.
+ Bulk Booking SMS Notification Reminder Minutes Before.
+ Bulk Booking SMS Notification Reminder Days Before.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor