OverviewBack to top
Aramex is an international mail delivery and logistics services company based in Dubai (UAE). Aramex is a leading global provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions. It is fast, reliable, and trusted by millions of customers around the globe. Aramex calculates the shipping rates according to the shipment weight. These shipping rates vary from one country to another.
Aramex Shipping module enables the admin to add Aramex shipment service to the products. It allows shipping of the products around the world. This module calculates shipping rates using the customer address and the weight of the package. The admin can set various shipping methods offered by the Aramex shipping method. Aramex COD (Cash On Delivery) payment method is also included in this module.
The customers will select the Aramex shipping service under the shipping methods on the checkout page. The selected method will then gets visible on the shopping cart page, checkout page, and, order review page. The admin can easily create Aramex shipment, print Aramex shipping slip, view tracking information, and send tracking details to a customer.
Aramex shipping module allows the admin to ship their products around the world. Using the Aramex shipping module, the store owner can integrate Aramex shipping in an existing Magento store and offer various types of Aramex delivery methods to the customers. This module calculates the freight shipping rates and displays them on the checkout screen. Also, it eliminates back and forth with your customer, discussing possible shipping rates. The admin can generate the Aramex shipping label. And can manage their orders, download the invoice and shipping slips.
Account & Pricing
To use this extension, an additional account is required. The store admin needs to have an Aramex account to get credentials for integration.
- There is no additional fee to sign up on Aramex.
- The only cost that will be charged is the cost of shipping on orders purchased by the customer.
- Shipping rates will mostly depend on the product weight, package route, and you can quickly check Aramex shipping rates that will be applicable.
- For more information, you can contact the Aramex customer support team.
- It will allow admin to enable or disable the Aramex Shipping method.
- The admin will be allowed to set the Aramex shipping method name that will be shown on the front side.
- The admin can add the COD (cash-on-delivery) charge with this shipping method.
- Mention COD payment method instructions.
- Shipping will be calculated by using the Aramex Shipping APIs.
- The admin can generate and print the Aramex Shipping label.
- The admin can select the methods allowed for domestic and international shipping.
- Test mode available for checking issues.
- Select the weight unit.
- Calculate and add a handling fee with the Aramex fee.
- Select applicable countries for the Aramex shipping.
- Get real-time shipping rates via. Aramex API at shopping cart and checkout.
- Send tracking information to the customers.
- Print packing slip, invoice, shipping label in PDF.
Aramex Shipping API
The merchant can make the shipping method port visible for the customers to process the purchase. This will enable the customer to take advantage of the best shipping method services at an effective cost. The merchants can connect with the shipping method using API wherein they can select from a list of international methods available.
Get Real-Time Shipping Rates
Once the process is enabled the customer can view the same on the checkout page. Thus, allowing the attraction of multiple customers who looks for an efficient shipping service. At the time of checkout as per the shipping address and weight of the product, the shipping service appears. The customer can select among one as per rate. The shipping will also be dependent on the admin settings in the configuration section.
Generate Aramex Shipping Label
Both the merchant and customer can view the shipping in the order. The admin can manage the invoice and shipping to provide it to the customer. Store owners can even provide manage the shipping label from the order section. The packing information is easily visible from here.
Aramex COD (Cash On Delivery)
The domestic shipping process will allow the COD method via Aramex which is chargeable to the customer. This symbolizes the Escrow system where the shipping company accepts the payment on behalf of the merchant. The COD method will allow the quick and easy purchase for the customer.
For Store Owner
- Automated rate calculation via Aramex Shipping API.
- Select among multiple shipping services to offer customers.
- Easy shipping label generation.
- Increase customer loyalty.
- Select from multiple shipping services.
- Choose a reliable shipping method.
- It serves customers having a global network of shipping partners and the Asia-Pacific region.
- Take advantage of Aramex COD in case of domestic shipping.
You can check live demo from here
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
22 July, 2020
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Address Verification, Cross Border Fulfillment, Order Management (OMS)
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 3.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Improve coding standards.
-------------------------------- Version 2.1.0 --------------------------------------
+ Compatible with Magento 2.3.* version.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.3 --------------------------------------
+ Admin can enable or disable Aramex COD Service.
+ Buyer can place the order with Aramex COD Payment Method.
+ COD amount will display on Aramex Shipping Label.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Calculate Shipping Cost According to Aramex Shipping.
+ Admin can enable and disable the Module.
+ Admin can generate Aramex Shipment Label in pdf format.
+ Admin can see the Tracking Information.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor