OverviewBack to top
SEO Manager extension provides various tools and options for improving the SEO of the online store. Using this, the merchants can display rich snippets for their products, categories, and CMS pages. Add separate content and image for Facebook Open Graph and Twitter Card for allowing customers to share products on social media. The extension also includes SEO meter which shows suggestions and ways to improve the SEO level further. The admin can preview search engine listing for web and mobile views. Generate XML and HTML sitemap files for easier navigation to search engine crawlers and visitors.
Online businesses rely mainly on search engines for bringing in traffic to their websites. Being the primary contact point for the people to search, the traffic from these search engines is significant to the merchants worldwide. SEO Manager extension will perform to enhance your search engine listing rankings and click-through-rates as it allows you to display rich snippets for your products, categories, and the CMS pages. The rich snippets show additional information about the search results and thus stand out from the other search results, elevating the search results and bringing in more of the organic traffic. Moreover, the extension has numerous features to optimize the store for web crawlers and search engine indexing.
- Generate category and product-wise sitemap XML.
- Show rich snippets for categories, products, and CMS pages.
- Multiple rich snippet options are available for products and CMS pages.
- View product SEO meter with suggestions to improve.
- View SEO meter also available for CMS page and category pages.
- Set focus keyword in products, categories, and CMS pages.
- Create a Facebook open graph and Twitter cards for products.
- View Facebook and Twitter snippet preview in product create form.
- Show Facebook and Twitter sharing icons on the product page.
- Customers can share any product with their friends and followers.
- The admin can receive a 404 error log notification through the mail with the user IP and URL.
- The admin can update crawler disallow on particular pages or routes.
- Update Generated sitemap whenever the admin saves products or categories.
- The admin can add the HTML sitemap feature on the front-end.
- View SERP snippet preview for desktop and mobile view.
- Ping popular search engines within your admin account.
- View ping success or error log within the admin configuration.
- Set auto ping for each product update or create it to your desired search engine.
- Ping a specific URL within your Magento admin configuration.
- The module source code is 100% open for customization.
- Supports multiple languages and translations.
- SEO Manager extension works with multi-store.
How Does The Extension Work?
Product Rich Snippets
The admin can enable the product rich snippets and then can decide whether to show the product weight, category, brand, image, company logo, etc on the web search or not.
Category Rich Snippets
The admin can enable the category rich snippets from the backend. The admin can decide whether to show the search input field on the web search or not.
The admin can enable Facebook sharing and Twitter sharing. Also, the admin can decide whether to show a large image on a shared post on twitter or not.
Search Engine Robots
The admin can set the default robots for their website so that web crawlers can avoid indexing several parts of the site with files that the system utilizes internally.
The admin can enable the HTML sitemap so that the users can see the products, categories, and CMS on the sitemap from the front-end.
404 Error Log Notification
The store owner can configure their mail so that they can receive the 404 error log notification with the customer's IP and URL whenever someone hits the 404 pages.
Search Engine Ping Service
The admin can enable automatic ping service whenever the product is created or saved and select the search engine where you want to ping.
The store owner can add and generate the sitemaps. Also, they can edit or delete the existing one.
The admin can see the product SEO level with the help of SEO meter. Also, view the ways and suggestions for improving the SEO level for the product.
SERP Web & Mobile View
The admin can view how the product page will appear on the search engine result page in desktop as well as the mobile view with the help of SERP (Search Engine Result Page) Snippet Preview.
The site links search box will appear on the SERP. The customer can type anything in the search box and hit enter, the customer will be redirected to the online store and view the search results immediately.
For Store Admin
- Shows suggestions to improve SEO.
- It helps to bring the target customer to the websites.
- Results in higher conversion rates on the website.
- Also, provides long term marketing strategy.
- Increases chances of higher rankings and click-through-rates.
- More effective than paid advertising.
- Spend less time searching on the quality leads.
- View product details on the search page via. rich snippets.
- Quicker search results using the site links search box.
- Share products on social media.
You can check live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
07 April, 2020
Extensions, Marketing, SEO/SEM, Marketing Automation, Advertising
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Added 404 error log notification mail to admin with the user IP and URL.
+ Update crawler disallow on particular pages or routes from admin.
+ Update Generated sitemap when saving category and product.
+ Added HTML sitemap feature.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
------------------------------- Version 2.0.0 -------------------------------
+ Generate category and product wise sitemap xml.
+ Enable or disable rich snippets for category, product and cms pages.
+ Multiple rich snippet options for product and cms.
+ View product SEO meter with suggestions to improve.
+ View SEO meter for cms and category pages too, with focus keyword option.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor