OverviewBack to top
Abandoned Cart Email Reminder extension enables the merchants to send follow-up emails to customers who have left their shopping cart and request them to complete the checkout process.
From the backend, the admin can view the abandoned cart customers list with a detailed report with weekly, monthly & yearly stats and view the graphical representation of carts abandoned, emails sent, and carts recovered. Furthermore, the admin can set a cron schedule for sending automatic email reminders to the customers automatically.
Whenever a customer finds a product, adds it to the cart and leaves the online store due to any reason, there is only a minimal chance, that these customers will come back and finish the checkout. Abandoned Cart Email Reminder extension will help the admin to effectively turn lost purchases into completed orders by sending quick automated reminders (follow-ups) in the form of emails to all those customers who have failed to complete the checkout process and thereby reduce the cart abandoned rate.
- The admin can view the list of the abandoned cart customers.
- The admin can send manual emails to any customer.
- Cron can be set by the admin to send automatic emails to customers.
- Mail templates for each follow-up mail can be set from the admin configuration.
- The admin can configure the content of the auto emails.
- The admin can view weekly, monthly, and yearly abandoned cart reports.
- View abandoned cart detail and product details.
- The admin can see the list of all sent emails for the abandoned cart.
- The admin can schedule auto email timing from the admin configuration.
How Does The Extension Work?
After the successful installation of the module, the admin can configure the module from the admin panel easily. The admin can decide the hours and days for the abandoned cart.
Schedule Follow-Up Emails - The admin can also decide the days to send the second and third follow up emails regarding the cart abandoned. Moreover, the admin can schedule the cron time.
Send Automatic Emails - The admin can configure the module in this way that automatic cart abandoned emails could be sent to the customers. The admin can decide if he wants to send auto emails to the customers or not. This will help the admin to save his time from sending manual emails to the customers regarding the cart abandoned. The admin can also set the admin name, email address of the admin, and template for the abandoned cart emails.
Analyze Abandoned Carts - From the Abandoned cart menu, the admin can view the list of all the customers who have abandoned the cart, email sent to the customers, and report of the abandoned cart. This way the admin can analyze the cart abandoned data and planed his strategy to send cart abandoned emails to the customers.
Furthermore, the admin can see the name of the customers, their email addresses, created and updated details, number of cart items, and can also view the individual details of the customers who have abandoned the cart. The admin can also send the manual emails to the customers.
For Store Owners
- The admin can send follow-ups emails to the customers manually or automatically regarding their cart abandoned.
- It will help to grab lost revenue and missed opportunities of their potential buyers.
- The admin can easily keep track of their abandoned carts by weekly, monthly, and yearly.
- Automatic email reminders will save time and cost to become more efficient.
- Sometimes customers forget to complete their orders which they want to complete.
- Abandoned Cart Email Reminder helps them as a reminder to complete their order.
- No longer have to do an online search for the desired product again.
- Improve customer experience with a personalized solution, tackling issues, providing discounts and offers.
You can check live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
14 March, 2022
Extensions, Reporting & Analytics
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Version updated for Magento 2.3.x
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
----------------------------- Version 2.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Admin Can get the list of abandoned cart within a range of particular days
+ Automatic mails can be sent to the customer
+ Admin can send manual mails to any customer
+ Admin can view the complete log of the mails sent
+ Admin can see the reports of Abandoned Cart, Mails Sent and Carts Converted in graphical form
+ Mail Templates for each followup mail can be set from the admin configuration
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor