Our extension is an easy way to restrict user access to the site's frontend during technical work and it is simple to customize.
OverviewBack to top
Planning to upgrade your website or about to start technical works on it? Looking for the possibility to hide 'constructional works' from your user and notify them that the site is currently unavailable? Want to avoid boring blank screens while you are working on your site? Webinse Maintenance Mode extension is created for that purpose and is easy to install and configure. It lets your users know that currently the store or website is on maintenance.
This extension is absolutely unique because it creates a fully customized page that will be displayed to your visitors. No more boring placeholder informational pages! You can create this page in your company's brand style and customize every element of it. So that simple info page looks like it was created by designers and is a part of the site.
The extension is totally responsive for any screen resolution, including mobile. We included a contact form in case a users wants to ask a question or leave feedback while your site is on maintenance.
Additionally, we've added cool features like:
- notifications about maintenance mode start and end for users who applied for notification;
- redirect to another page or site if necessary;
- countdown timer so that visitors would see visually when the store will be back on track;
- links to your social networks to check while the site is not available.
- Restrict access to the frontend of your store during periods of maintenance.
- Enable and disable maintenance mode.
- Maintenance mode page full customization.
- Configuring Allowed IP Addresses.
- Enable access to the frontend for admins.
- Redirect to another page/store if necessary.
- Simple and advanced customization of the message about technical works on the site.
- Customizable countdown timer.
- Adding custom page background and site logo.
- Notifying customers by email about starting or resuming work of the site.
- Grid-table with customers email addresses who have left applications for notification.
- Notification filter by IP which prevents from spam.
- Feedback form.
- Notification on the frontend for the administrators that Maintenance mode is on.
- Adaptive design.
- Displaying social network links.
- Button that restores extension settings to default.
Note: In order to have the ability to send emails, you must configure your mail server first.
Administration & Configuration
All features and user interfaces are fully configurable, require little time to install and can be controlled from the Magento Administration Panel.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compability with Demo store implemented