Webinse Delete Order extension allows to delete orders quickly in the backend. It would be rather helpful to keep your database in order.
OverviewBack to top
Do you want to delete unnecessary orders in the backend but don't know how? Then this Delete Order Extension is for you! With this extension, you can quickly delete orders to maintain clean sales database. You just need to select orders on the order grid page then select mass action 'Delete Order' and click 'Submit'. You can also delete order on the order view page.
We've also added a new feature. Now you can delete an order's shipment information , payment, information, credit memos, invoices, and quotes.
This extension makes it extremely easy to remove unnecessary orders from your admin panel in just a couple of clicks.
You may take a look at how this works on our demo right here
- Easy installation and manage
- Mass delete orders on the order grid pag
- Delete order on the order view page
- Delete shipment/ payment/ credit memo/ invoice/ quote as well.
Administration & Configuration
All features and user interface are fully configurable, installation is fast, and all module settings can be controlled from the Magento Administration Panel.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Feb 07 2017 – Version 1.1.2
- ACL permission fixes
Feb 06 2017 – Version 1.1.1
- Compatibility fixing
Jan 27 2017 – Version 1.1.0
- Deleting of order related admin grid items (flat tables)
- New features: delete order shipment/ payment/ credit memo/ invoice/ quote
- Code refactoring
Jan 17 2017 – Version 1.0.3
- Code reformatting
- Setting acl resources
- Acl resources cofiguration
Jul 03 2015 – Version 1.0.2
- Bring back the deleted order stock
- Reformatted code with Webinse code
- Minor bugfixing
Mar 24 2015 – Version 1.0.1
- Minor bugfixes
Apr 28 2014 – Version 0.1.1
Apr 22 2014 – Version 0.1.0
- Initial release