Webinse CRM allows you to split tasks and reminders among different employees and groups of your store.
OverviewBack to top
Webinse СRM (Customer Relationship Management) allows you to create reminders for orders and customers. That would be rather handy for your store administration. Our extension will help you to split tasks and reminders among different employees and groups of your Magento store. It also can help you not to forget about client or order. You can’t track all of your clients and their associated tasks and events. You can simply forget about your client, and such situation can be a blow to your reputation. With CRM extension you can store and manage hundreds of clients and let a computer system sent you reminders.
To create reminders you just need to appropriate order tab or customer profile in the CRM tab, and click on the "Add New Reminder" button. CRM also maintains attachments that are not reminders.
All reminders include start and due dates and all reminders are visible on the top of back-end pages at all the times until they are marked as being completed.
CRM Extension also allows you to create groups of employees (e.g., sellers or account managers) in System->Permissions->Groups, and create task not only for a particular employee, but for all department. The system also sends notifications to the group, if task has been assigned or changed.
More Details about reminder's status
- 'Pending' - If you set start date the bigger than current date, status will be automatically set to pending
- 'Running' - It is set to reminder if the start date less than current date and the due date is absent or is bigger than current
- 'Complete' - If you click on the link or button 'Complete' in the CRM grid or in Reminders on the top of the pages
- 'Failed' - All uncompleted reminders with due date which are less than current date automatically set to failed
Also you may customize reminders by using configuration in the System -> Configuration -> Webinse -> CRM tab.
Note: In the top of the pages only reminders which have status 'Running' or 'Failed' will be outputted.
Note: Pay attention that if you want to use the WYSIWYG editor, please make sure that the
System->Configuration->General->Content Management ->Use Static URLs for Media Content in WYSIWYG for Catalog field set to 'Yes'. And after this, please clean cache.
Check out our extension's demo right here:
- Ability to set up reminders and notes
- Ability to create groups of employees (users)
- Ability to create tasks assigned to groups
- Ability to send notifications when creating or editing (reminder itself or automatic change of reminder's status) a task.
- Ability to set reminder's content by using WYSIWYG editor
- Possibility to have attachments to orders and customers
- Possibility to see reminders on the top of dashboard or on all back-end pages
- Ability to see all reminders in the CRM tab
- Convenient management of the reminders by using statuses such as 'Pending', 'Running', 'Complete' or 'Failed'
- CRM tab for orders
- CRM tab for customer
Administration & Configuration
All features and user interface are fully configurable, installation is fast, and all module settings can be controlled from the Magento Administration Panel.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Standardized menus, ACL options and config tabs