Make your site more interactive, allowing your customers to attach any file during the checkout process.
OverviewBack to top
Have you thought about making your site more interactive and interesting for your customers? Try Webinse File Attacher and make a simple shopping experience amusing and colorful with files that customers can attach.
This extension allows users to attach files to clarify necessary info during checkout. There may be some Google Maps images to clarify the address or some payment receipts. And a nice touch is that they also can add their avatar photos that will be displayed on 'My account' page and near product reviews.
So what exactly do we offer you in this extension? You users could add avatars that will be shown in Admin panel. Customers may attach images to their comments on website, may attach images to their orders on checkout and so on. Personalize your customer's experience with our File Attacher extension!
And of course you may take a look at our extension before purchasing by checking our demo right here:
- Comfortable configuration of the extension.
- Extension hasn't extra code that decreases the speed of work.
- Customers can add avatars, that will be displayed on 'My account' page and near product reviews.
- Customers can attach files during the checkout (maps, payment receipts etc.).
- Admin can enable and disable different Webinse Attacher functions.
- Admin can set how the “Browse” button look on the frontend.
- Admin can select types of files that can be uploaded on the site.
- Admin can set a size of the customers’ avatars in different parts of the site.
Administration & Configuration
All features and user interface are fully configurable, installation is fast, and all module settings can be controlled from the Magento Administration Panel.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Standardized menus, ACL options and config tabs