Our extension is an easy way to retsrict user's access to the site's frontend during any technical work and it is very simple to customise.
OverviewBack to top
Do you plan to upgrade your website? Are you about to start technical work on it? Are you looking for a way to hide 'constructional works' from your user, notify them that the site is currently unavailable. Do you want to avoid a boring blank screens with a notification message? Webinse Maintenance Mode extension is created for that purpose and is easy to install and configure.
It lets your users know that currently the store or website is undergoing maintenance. It's absolutely unique in that it creates a fully customized page that will be displayed to your visitors. No more boring placeholder information pages! You can create this page in your company's brand style and customize every element of it. So that a simple info page looks like it was created by designers and is a part of the site.
Our extension is totally responsive for any screen resolution including mobile. We have also included a contact form in case your user wants to ask a question or leave a feedback while your site is on maintenance.
Additionally we've added cool features like:
- notifications about maintenance mode start and end for users who applied for notification;
- countdown timer so that visitors would see visually when the store will be back on track;
- links to your social networks to check while the site is not available.
Note: This extension is guaranteed to work with Magento Default Theme. We don’t say that it won’t work with customization at all, but due to the the great majority of Custom themes we cannot guarantee the proper work of the extension with all of them.
- Restrict access to the frontend of your store during periods of maintenance.
- Enable and disable maintenance mode.
- Maintenance mode page full customization.
- Configuring Allowed IP Addresses.
- Enable access to the frontend for admins.
- Simple and advanced customization of the message about technical works on the site.
- Customizable countdown timer.
- Adding custom page background and site logo.
- Grid-table with customers email addresses who have left applications for notification.
- Notification filter by IP which prevents from spam.
- Notification on the frontend for the administrators that Maintenance mode is on.
- Adaptive design.
- Displaying social network links.
Administration & Configuration
All features and user interface are fully configurable, installation is fast, and all module settings can be controlled from the Magento Administration Panel.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Extension is totally responsive for any screen resolution including mobile.
notifications about maintenance mode start and end for users who applied for notification;
countdown timer so that visitors would see visually when the store will be back on track;
links to your social networks to check while the site is not available.