OverviewBack to top
Every store owner wants to promote their products in a very different and attractive way, with the help of which they can engage the users with their store. But by default, Magento does not provide this feature that's why webiators has developed the Promotion Bar extension to fulfill this requirement.
This is a very effective way to attract the attention of customers. With the promotion bar extension, you can notify the online visitors of your store about new events, new products, current promotional campaigns, the latest news, and any store updates. Store owners can also increase sales on your online store by adding the notification bar to promote new offers, deals, discounts.
Not only this but with this extension you can also be successful in promoting marketing campaigns for your store and also provide a great experience to your customers by always keeping them up-to-date.
- Admin can easily enable or disable the promotion bar extension from the backend.
- Easy to configure by admin panel.
- Provide a WYSIWYG editor to edit the content of the bar.
- You can change the text color or bar content.
- You can change the background color of the promotion bar.
- Attract more visitors
- Boost your product’s sales
- Provide a Better user experience.
Our Support Policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- 3 months of free support services
Visit Live Demo:
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
13 December, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor