OverviewBack to top
Every visitor wants to quick and hassle-free online shopping experience on any e-commerce store that's why they prefer guest checkout to easily purchase any item. Guest to Customer Extension by Webiators for Magento 2 allows Store Owners to auto convert guest users to registered customers based on the order information without forcing the users to log in or register for checkout.
This Module is Developed to make Registering at the Magento 2 store is easier for users. By using this extension store owners can provide a personalized experience for every guest user and Boost conversion by almost 65% on their Magento 2 Stores.
- Enable or disable the extension from the backend (Admin).
- Automatically register guest users as registered customers.
- Import guests users as customers
- Manually convert guests to customers and manage guest users in the grid.
- Instantly inform guest users about their new accounts via email.
- This Extension is fully compatible with the GDPR/CCPA
- Increase the customer database to leverage it for marketing purposes.
- Import guests users as Customers.
Our Support Policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- 3 months of free support services
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
05 July, 2022
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Order Management (OMS)
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor