OverviewBack to top
Stuck with the thought of “How To Delete An Order From A Magento Store?” because By default, Magento does not provide a function to delete orders from admin Well, your query can now be resolved by Magento 2 Delete Orders extension created by Webiators! The Safe and Easy solution to delete your Test or Spam order directly from Magento admin. Not only Orders you can also delete Invoice, and Shipment with Mass Action as well as one by one. Webiators created an easy to use extension which is FREELY available and its 100% Open Source where you can customize the extension as per your needs.
- Easy Installation and up-gradation
- Compatible with Magento 2.3x Version
- Trustworthy Solution To Delete Magento Orders
- Quick and easy installation and Upgradation
- Single or any range of orders, invoice and shipment can be deleted (using Grid filters)
- Delete Orders, invoice, and shipment from the Order detail page of the admin
- A list of Orders, invoice, and shipment can be deleted at a single time (Using Mass Action)
Why Choose This Extension?
- This Extension is available free of cost at Webiators.
- Webiators is a trusted Magento extension development company.
- We have a reliable customer support system.
- We provide lifetime free updates
Our Support Policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- 3 months of free support services
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "DeleteOrderFromAdmin" from the Username drop-down and you will be automatically Logged in.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
08 April, 2021
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Order Management (OMS)
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatibility with Magento 2.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable Release for Magento 2.3
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor