OverviewBack to top
Google Translate is a widely used tool that is an amazing multilingual translation service developed by Google. It can quickly convert words, phrases, and web pages of any language into another language.
Google Language Translator by Webiators allows Magento Ecommerce Store admin to convert their store in several languages. With this help, Magento store owners can enable the store to deal successfully in any language in any country all over the world.
Customers prefer to browse their local language. Providing an option for customers to translate store content into their local language at any online store is highly convenient. Not only this, but this extension helps in attracting a wider public speaking different languages
on your e-commerce store as well as helping to increase the conversation.
Account & Pricing:
- No Google account required: This is because we are using a free multilingual machine translation service developed by Google. You don't need a Google account.
- The convenient backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- You can select multiple languages from the backend to enable frontend translation.
- The admin can choose a position to display Google language Translator (Header/Footer)
- The Admin can choose to show the translator on the checkout page
- The admin can choose a display style for the Google Language Translator.
- Your customer can easily translate store content by making language selection from a drop-down.
- Completely open source & does not affect any core files.
- No programming skills are required for installation.
- It's a simple, secure, and reliable solution for implementing store translation functionality.
Our Support Policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- 3 months of free support services
Visit Live Demo:
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
25 January, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Translations & Localization
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable Release, Compatible with Magento 2.3 and 2.4
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor