This extension integrates Magento 2 with the PagOnline Imprese payment gateway by Unicredit
OverviewBack to top
This extension adds two new payment methods to Magento that integrate the services provided by PagOnline Imprese, which is a payment gateway used by Unicredit to provide payment services for Italian merchants. These payment services help merchants to start receiving payments online by credit card or Mybank.
The extension then allows a merchant to receive payments on their Unicredit bank accounts using the PagOnline Imprese gateway. The two payment methods provided by this extension are used to accept credit card payments and MyBank payments. A merchant can then decide whether to use one or both of these payment options. For each one of these payment methods it is possible to choose the language that the payment page will be shown in (2 languages available at the time of writing, Italian and English) and also the currency that will be used for the payment (2 currencies available, EUR and USD).
During the checkout process, if the customer chooses to use one of the payment methods provided by this extension, then he/she will be redirected to a page hosted by the payment provider to input the sensitive payment data. When the customer completes the payment he/she will be redirected to the Magento default thank you page (or to the failure page if the transaction has not been authorized).
Every order placed using one of these payment methods will be automatically updated with the outcome of the payment transaction. The module does this by periodically polling the payment provider for the payment outcome. This polling goes on until a payment outcome is returned by the gateway, either a succesful one or a negative one. If no outcome is received after a configurable number of days, then the extension will stop checking for that payment, leaving the order in "pending payment" state.
If the payment is successful the related order will be set automatically to the "processing" state. If the payment action is Authorize & Capture also the invoice will be automatically created. In case of errors it is possible to configure the extension to either leave the order in the "pending payment" state, or to automatically cancel it.
Account & Pricing
To use this extension you need to sign up to Unicredit service here. Transaction fees will be charged for every transaction. Transaction fees vary from merchant to merchant. The amout of the fee has to be agreed upon with Unicredit directly.
- Supports both "classic" credit card payments and also Mybank payments. It is possible to enable one or both of these options through the module's configuration;
- No sensitive data is stored in the merchant's store;
- Easy test mode setup: the extension is preconfigured to easly test payment process using Unicredit's testing environment;
- Multiple store views fully supported;
- Both payment actions Only Authorize and Authorize & Capture are fully supported (for credit card payments. Mybank supports only Authorize & Capture due to the nature of the service);
- Ability to choose the payment page language (which can be different on each store view, Italian and English supported);
- Ability to choose the payment currency (which can be different on each store view, EUR and USD supported);
- Ability to choose on which country the payment is applicable;
- Ability to set a minimun and maximum order total for the payment;
- Ability to to enable automatic order cancel when payment fails.
The extensions redirects the customer to the payment page hosted by the payment provider reducing PCI scope and eliminating any sensitive card data from your Magento server.
Since all payment information are inserted on the bank's payment page, no credit card data (or other sensitive data) will be sent to your Magento store. This means that you don't have to worry about security and PCI compliance.
You can find user guide documentation at the following links:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Adds support for Mybank payments (https://www.mybank.eu/mybank/what-is-mybank/)
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial version which handles "Authorize" and "Authorized & Capture" payment actions.