This extension integrates the PagOnline Imprese payment gateway by Unicredit with your Magento store
OverviewBack to top
PagOnline Imprese is a payment gateway used by Unicredit to provide payment services for italian merchants. These payment services help merchants to start receiving payments online by credit card. To use this extension you need to sign up to Unicredit service here. Transaction fees will be charged for every transaction. Transaction fees vary from merchant to merchant. The amout of the fee has to be agreed upon with Unicredit directly.
This extension integrates PagOnline Imprese payment gateway. The extensions enables an additional payment method in Magento which, if used, redirects the customer to the payment page hosted by the payment provider reducing PCI scope and eliminating any sensitive card data passing your Magento server. When the customer completes the payment it will be redirected to the Magento default thank you page (or to the failure page if the transaction has not been authorized).
Then extension receives and handles the server-to-server payment notification. If the payment is successful the related order will be set automatically to the processing state. If the payment action is Authorize & Capture also the invoice will be automatically created.
- Easy test mode setup: the extension is preconfigured to easly test payment process through the testing environment
- Multiple store views fully supported
- Both payment actions Only Authorize and Authorize & Capture are fully supported
- Ability to choose the payment page language (which can be different on each store view)
- Ability to choose on which country the payment is applicable
- Ability to set a minimun and maximum order total for the payment
- Ability to to enable automatic order cancel when payment fails
You can find user guide documentation at the following links:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial version which handles "Authorize" and "Authorized & Capture" payment actions.