This extension integrates Magento with the payment services offered by Consorzio Triveneto.
OverviewBack to top
Consorzio Triveneto is a payment gateway used by Consorzio Triveneto S.p.A. to provide payment services for Italian merchants. These payment services help merchants to start receiving payments online by credit card.
This extension integrates Triveneto payment gateway with Magento. The extensions enables an additional payment method in Magento which, if used, redirects the customer to the payment page hosted by the payment provider. When the customer completes the payment, they will be redirected to the Magento default thank you page (or to the failure page if the transaction has not been authorized). Triveneto payment gateway support payments with Credit Cards, MyBank and MasterPass.
Then extension receives and handles server-to-server payment notifications. If the payment is successful, the related order will be set automatically to the processing state. If the payment action is Authorize & Capture, the invoice will be automatically created.
Using an external payment page hosted by the payment provider no credit card data will be sent to you store so you don't have to worry about the security and the PCI compliance.
To use this extension you need to sign up to Consorzio Triveneto service here: www.constriv.it/e-commerce.html. Transaction fees will be charged for every transaction. Transaction fees vary from merchant to merchant, the amout of the fee has to be agreed upon with Consorzio Triveneto directly.
- Easy test mode setup: the extension is preconfigured to easly test payment process through the testing environment
- Multiple store views fully supported
- Both payment actions Only Authorize and Authorize & Capture are fully supported
- Ability to choose the payment page language (which can be different on each store view)
- Ability to choose on which country the payment is applicable
- Ability to set a minimun and maximum order total for the payment
- Ability to choose which the MAC encryption method (SHA1 or MD5)
- Ability to to enable automatic order cancel when payment fails
You can find user guide documentation at the following links:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial version with Authorize and Authorize & Capture handling.