Webgility accurately syncs and posts all your Magento ecommerce store sales data to Quickbooks or Xero—automatically.
Other Extensions by Webgility, Inc.
OverviewBack to top
Webgility integrates with 100+ ecommerce applications to seamlessly sync all your ecommerce data including sales, expenses, fees, inventory, and shipping across all sales channels all from one powerful app. Webgility accurately and automatically posts your data into QuickBooks or Xero from not only Magento store data, but other marketplaces like Amazon down to the individual sale, providing financial reports of your entire business for strategic insights. Webgility is certified with Intuit QuickBooks and Xero. Works with QuickBooks Online U.S. editions, Xero U.S. edition, Magento Community, and Magento Enterprise.
Webgility and Magento provide a more robust integration than ever before allowing your Magento data to be pushed into others systems real time—easier and faster so you can run your business more efficiently.
Account & Pricing:
- Simplify your accounting - Automatically post and fully reconcile all your data from Magento, and all your other sales channels, to QuickBooks or Xero—including orders, revenue, expenses, fees, and customer information. See a summary of sales transactions real time down to the order level.
- Save time - Manage your online orders, shipping, inventory, and payments automatically all from one app—no more manual work. Schedule and automate multichannel ecommerce data entry to remove the need for multiple entries, reducing errors and inefficiencies.
- Sync products across channels - Sell your products on any marketplace or platform and manage all of them from Webgility, one user-friendly interface. Create a master view of all of your data to manage your sales, orders, dropships and all shipping operations, syncing your inventory across all channels with one click.
- Grow your business - Our powerful dashboard provides a single view of your ecommerce back-office by consolidating data from all of your sales channels and apps into one place, so you can make more informed decisions.
Webgility, Inc. makes business easier for multi-channel merchants, allowing them to automate operations, improve workflows, and reduce the effort and inefficiencies of manual data entry. As the leading provider of ecommerce automation software, Webgility manages millions of transactions for 10,000-plus online stores every month. Webgility software brings together sales, accounting, inventory, and shipping to limit data entry, reduce errors, track operations, and centralize financial data. Webgility® is a certified partner of Intuit®, QuickBooks®, and Xero, and works with more than 100 ecommerce platforms (including Amazon®, eBay®, BigCommerce®, WooCommerce®, Shopify®, and Magento®), payment processors (PayPal, Stripe, Shopify Payments, Square), and SaaS providers. For more information, visit www.webgility.com.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.3
- Compatible with EE: 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-Compliance for Magento Open Source 2.3.1
-Compliance for Magento Commerce 2.3.1
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with EE: 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compliance for Magento Open Source 2.3.0 | Compliance for Magento Commerce 2.3.0 |
Fixed RCE vulnerability