Webgility accurately syncs and posts all your Magento ecommerce store sales data to QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, NetSuite or Xero—automatically.
Other Extensions by Webgility, Inc.
OverviewBack to top
Webgility integrates with 100+ ecommerce applications to seamlessly sync all your ecommerce data—including sales, expenses, fees, inventory, and shipping—across all sales channels, and all from one powerful app. Webgility accurately and automatically posts your data to QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, NetSuite or Xero from your Magento store. It also provides you with valuable insights into your entire business. View analytics on sales, expenses and fees, customers, and inventory. Webgility is certified with Intuit QuickBooks and Xero. Works with QuickBooks Online U.S. editions, Xero U.S. edition, Magento Community, and Magento Enterprise.
Webgility and Magento are now more tightly integrated than ever before, allowing your Magento data to be easily synced across all your business systems in real time—so you can run your business more efficiently.
Account & Pricing:
- Simplify your accounting - Automatically post and fully reconcile all your accounting data from Magento and all your other sales channels to QuickBooks or Xero—including orders, revenue, expenses, fees, and customer information. See a summary of sales transactions in real time—down to the order level.
- Save time - Manage your online orders, shipping, inventory, and payments automatically from a single app—no more manual busywork. Schedule and automate multichannel ecommerce data entry, eliminating the need for multiple entries and reducing errors and inefficiencies.
- Sync products across channels - Sell your products on any marketplace or platform, and manage all of them from Webgility using one user-friendly interface. Create a master view of all of your data to manage your sales, orders, dropships, and all shipping operations. Sync inventory across all channels with one click.
- Grow your business - Our powerful dashboard provides a single view of your ecommerce operations—consolidating data from all your sales channels and apps into one place—giving you comprehensive insights into your business, so you can make more informed decisions
Webgility, Inc. makes business easier for multichannel merchants, allowing them to automate operations, improve workflows, and reduce the effort and inefficiencies of manual data entry. As the leading provider of ecommerce automation software, Webgility manages millions of transactions for 10,000-plus online stores every month. Webgility software brings together sales, accounting, inventory, and shipping to limit data entry, reduce errors, track operations, and centralize financial data. Webgility® is a certified partner of Intuit®, QuickBooks® and Xero, and works with more than 100 ecommerce platforms (including Amazon®, eBay®, BigCommerce®, WooCommerce®, Shopify®, Magento®), payment processors (like PayPal, Stripe, Shopify Payments, Square), and SaaS providers. For more information, visit www.webgility.com.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compliance for Magento Community 22.214.171.124 | Compliance for Magento Enterprise 126.96.36.199 | Fixed RCE vulnerability