Webgility accurately syncs and posts all your Magento eCommerce store sales data to QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, NetSuite or Xero—automatically and on your schedule.
Other Extensions by Webgility, Inc.
OverviewBack to top
Webgility is the most robust ecommerce bookkeeping automation solution on the market. It’s customizable to fit the way you work, saving you time and headaches. Revenue and fees are tracked perfectly for each line item so reconciliation is super easy and 100% accurate to the cent!
You can post batch journal entries, daily/weekly/monthly summaries, or granular order-level transactions. Every single transaction detail (buyer, address, discounts, promotion codes, sales tax, shipping method, payment method, etc.) can be recorded and mapped at a field level within your accounting system.
Webgility keeps inventory level in sync with Magento and QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop (by location or site) so you never oversell. It captures Magento payment fees and can pull in shipping costs from your shipping apps so you get the most accurate picture of your profits.
The QuickBooks-Certified staff is here to help you get everything set up correctly, and the team has a 99% CSAT score. Webgility is endorsed by QuickBooks ProAdvisors who specialize in ecommerce. Webgility’s full white-glove onboarding and unlimited support are backed by an experienced team of eCommerce experts.
Account & Pricing:
A Webgility account is not required at the time of installing the extension. At the time of connecting the store to the accounting platform, a separate Webgility account is required with a subscription.
Integrate Multiple Stores
- Integrate multiple Magento stores with QuickBooks using unique configurations for each website as needed
- Integrate other channels like Amazon, Shopify, eBay, Etsy, and others with QuickBooks and sync data from them with Magento
Accommodate Complex Product Configurations
- Customize how the order data is put into Magento and QuickBooks, whether you are using simple products, configurable products, bundles, or any other product type
Customize Your Order Processing
- Accommodate customizations you’ve made in Magento that would affect order details, such as adding custom fields or applying line level changes to items. Webgility will enter these order details into QuickBooks when sales occur.
- Receive extensive customizations out-of-the-box
- Purchase custom development as needed for complex needs
Batch Post Orders Or Record Individually
- Record each order individually or summarized by day, week, month or settlement period with journal entries
- Create sales receipts and invoices
- Automatically update your inventory in QuickBooks with every Magento sale
- Automatically create missing products in QuickBooks
- Record transaction details like the customer, shipping and billing address, discounts, promo codes, sales tax, shipping method, payment method, etc.
- Works with QuickBooks class-tracking
- Works with group items, assemblies, and bundle items
- Works with all the currencies in QuickBooks
Handle Refunds & Cancellations
- Create credit memos against the original sale for accurate transaction-level accounting
Comply With Sales Tax
- Works for single or multiple tax jurisdictions
- Can map sales tax to specific items in QuickBooks for accurate sales tax filing
- Integrates also with Avalara for advanced sales tax rate validation and automated filing
Record Magento Fees
- Record Magento related fees as a separate bill transaction
- Connect to a shipping app (Shipstation, ShippingEasy) and easily pull in shipping costs so you can track granular profit
Get Reports The Way You Want Them
- Know how your Magento channel is performing with a summary of transactions
- Get clarity on profit and loss by order, product, region, customer, and more
- Use the scheduler to automate all the QuickBooks postings on your schedule, or post manually for on-demand data
Generate Purchase Orders
- Automatically generate purchase orders & vendor emails
- Fully configurable settings for generating POs
Works With 50 Other Marketplaces & Platforms
- It also works with all major marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Walmart and shopping platforms like Shopify, etc.
- Settings can be adjusted per sales channel
- Keep inventory levels updated with every sale and return
- Automatically update inventory levels when you add stock to your QuickBooks
- Sync items with variations
- Works with QuickBooks Enterprise Advanced inventory module
- Update your price once in QuickBooks and use automated rules to keep prices updated in Magento
- Easily publish your products from QuickBooks to your Magneto store (or vice versa) including images and other details
- Import/export listings in bulk
Handle High Volumes
- Record thousands of transactions per day
- Archive records or use summaries to keep your QuickBooks company file smaller
- Set up one or more users with customized permissions
Webgility, Inc. makes business easier for retailers and brands, allowing them to automate operations, improve workflows, and reduce the effort and inefficiencies of manual data entry. As the leading provider of eCommerce automation, Webgility manages millions of transactions for 10,000-plus online stores every month. Webgility’s automation brings together sales, accounting, inventory, and shipping to limit data entry, reduce errors, track operations, and centralize financial data. Webgility® is a certified partner of Intuit®, QuickBooks® and Xero, and works with more than 100 eCommerce platforms (including Amazon®, eBay®, BigCommerce®, WooCommerce®, Shopify®, Magento®), payment processors (like PayPal, Stripe, Shopify Payments, Square), and SaaS providers. For more information, visit www.webgility.com.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.3 1.4 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compliance for Magento Community 22.214.171.124 | Compliance for Magento Enterprise 126.96.36.199 | Fixed RCE vulnerability