WishList REST APIs extension for Magento 2 provides REST APIs for WishList functionality in Magento 2. This module provides APIs such as adding items, updating any item, fetching a list of items in Customer WishList and many more.
OverviewBack to top
The WishList REST APIs module is a missing module for REST APIs for WishList module of Magento 2. WishList APIs are needed for almost every mobile application. This module will provide almost all the features related to WishList which are provided by the native WishList module of Magento 2.
This module will provide all the APIs related to WishList functionality like add an item, update an item, delete an item, get all items, move to cart from WishList, move to WishList from cart and share WishList. Using these APIs, you can call the functions of the WishList from any third party platform like ERP, Mobile application (iOS, Windows, etc).
Example to Use:
Suppose a client wants to use WishList functionality for mobile applications or any ERP system and for that he needs to use REST APIs. Our module comes into the picture and plays a major role. The client can use our module to get all the REST APIs needed to fulfill their requirement. It makes the data and information accessibility more flexible.
- Standard REST API support found
- This module exposes several WishList resources like add WishList item, remove WishList item, update WishList item and many more.
- Customer level authentication since these APIs are accessible by registered customers only.
- Using WishList can be managed very easily from other applications.
- Restricted access to APIs if WishList functionalities are disabled for customers.
Support and Discussion:
We are continuously working on enhancing and updating this module and will have updates in the future. For support or questions, please contact us at any time: email@example.com
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 2.2, 2.3
Stability: Stable Build
Description : Fixed Auto-load errors