The admin can set the format of Order Number, Invoice Number, Shipment Number and Credit Memo Number by using custom data and some predefined codes in prefix and suffix.
OverviewBack to top
Custom Order Invoice Number module for Magento 2 provides a flexible way to manage the format of different Sales entities like Order Number, Invoice Number, Shipment Number and Credit Memo Number from the backend. Prefix and Suffix can be added for all these numbers. Some predefined codes can be used to create Prefix and Suffix format to use day, month, year, time or country code of the store. Any custom string can also be added into the prefix and suffix. Also, the padding length of the main number can be changed from the backend configuration.
Example: If a client wants to manage Order Number, Invoice Number, Shipment Number, and Credit Memo Number then this module provides the flexibility to create a format for these numbers in the required way from Magento backend.
- Customize Order Number, Invoice Number, Shipment Number, and Credit Memo Number.
- Various variables to be used in Prefix and Suffix for the day, month, year, time and country code of the store.
- Use any combination of letters, numbers, date or time to create custom Prefix and Suffix.
- Set the custom padding length for Order Number, Invoice Number, Shipment Number, and Credit Memo Number.
- Set separate Prefix, Suffix and Number padding length for all these numbers.
- Simple installation and easy to configure from Magento backend.
Support & Discussion:
We are continuously working on enhancing and updating this module and will have updates in the future. For support or questions, please contact us at any time: email@example.com.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 2.2, 2.3
Stability: Stable Build
Description : v1.0.0