OverviewBack to top
SMS is always the better option over Email to notify someone due to its higher response rate and read rate. These facts also apply to Magento 2 store admins who want to notify their customers about their Magento 2 store and order activities. Do you want to interact quickly and directly with your customers through SMS?
Thanks to this, it helps to send and receive short notification messages.SMS Notification is a comprehensive and powerful module that enables you to send SMSs to your customers or administrators during various events in your Magento store. This extension sends SMS automatically to customers for different order events of Magento 2. These events include order confirmation, invoice creation, order shipment, credit memo creation, and order cancellation. The admin can even customize SMS text for every order event. The extension also allows the admin to send SMS in different languages based on the store views.
Account & Pricing
The extension uses third party SMS API to send SMS to the customers. You need to purchase the API separately. The extension price does not cover any kind of API expenses in it. The admin needs to create an account for whichever gateway he prefers to use and has to buy credits to send SMS notifications. We have almost covered all global SMS Gateways in this extension. You will need to obtain an API and you can see our user guide for an example. There may also be additional fees that will need to be arranged with the SMS service provider you choose.
Find below a partial list of current SMS service providers.
Third-Party Service Integration
You can select any API that is suitable for you. If the SMS is not sent after you configure your API, we will do free customization and configuration in the extension for your selected API.
How Does The Extension Work?
Configure the extension and select the SMS type you are about to send for the notifications. Configure the SMS gateway API settings by adding sender ID, API key, API URL and other required details received during the registration with the preferred SMS gateway.
Enable the SMS notifications with your custom SMS text for order placement notifications, order invoice notifications, order cancellation notifications, order shipment notifications, credit memo notifications for the customers. Once the above notifications are enabled and the extension is configured, whenever customers perform specific store and order activities, SMSs are sent to the customers. You can use a predefined SMS variable to put an order or customer-related information in your custom SMS.
- Free to use
- Easy to reach the module
- Easy Installation and up-gradation.
- Multi-stores are supported
- Multiple languages are supported
- Fully compatible with Magento 2 latest version
- No database knowledge needed
- Tested extension
- Allow you to Enable/Disable Delete Orders Extension through the admin.
- 100% open-source
- Integrated SMS Gateway API to send different order notifications
- Option to set a custom message for different store events
- Send dynamic notification using object & variable fields
- Keeps the customers updated about their store activities.
- Customizable module to make it compatible with the preferred SMS gateway.
- [NEW] Register & Login With Mobile Number
- Easily Integrate Various SMS Service API
- Powerful Mobile Input Settings
- Ease to Config SMS Notification to Customers
- Custom variable added for the customer, order, and shipping
- All SMS gateway support included
- Free customization for your choice for SMS gateway
Please send your query to the following email.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
23 October, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor