OverviewBack to top
By default, Magento does not provide a function to delete orders. Use Delete Orders by W3ctrl to upgrade the functionality to delete orders and test orders. Delete Orders comes in handy if you have test or spam orders on your store that you want to delete. You can delete these test and spam orders using this extension. This is a safe and secure solution to remove test and spam order from your store.
The Delete Orders extension also deletes all the related documents including invoices, shipments, and credit memos of order with ease. It also provides a feature to delete bulk orders from your store. You can disable and/or enable this extension from the configuration settings of your store. You can also allow/restrict other admin users to use delete order functionality.
- Free to use
- Easy to reach the module
- Easy installation and upgrades
- Delete test orders
- Delete one order or delete all orders
- Provides the capability to delete orders, invoices, shipments and credit memos in bulk
- Safe solution to delete Magento orders
- No damage to the database "keys"
- Multi-stores are supported
- Multiple languages are supported
- Fully compatible with Magento 2 latest version
- No database knowledge needed
- Tested extension
- Allow deleting order with any status
- Allows you to enable/disable through the admin
- 100% open-source
- Restrict another admin user to delete order functionality
Please send your query on the following email:
email@example.com (W3ctrl Services)
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
27 November, 2019
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Order Management (OMS)
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Magento Open Source 2.2,2.3
Magento EE 2.2,2.3
Magento by default does not provide a function to delete orders. You can use this extension to upgrade the function for delete orders and to delete test orders.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor