Category-wise, responsive image gallery using masonry.js Back-end configured, manage unlimited Image Galleries.
OverviewBack to top
Create an exquisite Image gallery with Masonry effect, Magnific pop-up and Responsive layout. Here comes Responsive Image Gallery Extension which provides an easy way to manage the full image gallery. With the help of this extension, an admin can add and manage images in the gallery area. A customer can get more information about the product from the image gallery where he can see the image as well as read the description of that particular product.
After completing the successful installation of this extension, the admin can configure the extension from the back-end. The Image Gallery configuration settings will be visible under the "Vsourz" menu option. Here admin can set the title, description, enable/disable title, enable/disable description for the image gallery and many other setting.
Admin can add and manage the images in the gallery from "Image Gallery" tab from admin. After setting up all the required settings for the images, gallery and gallery groups the image gallery will be visible at the front end on your web-store.
It is very easy to customize the layout and theme of the page. We have created a separate template and CSS file for it.
For change in gallery category detail layout
For change or edit in CSS
Simple 10-minute setup and your image gallery is ready to wow your customers. Follow these steps to have it setup instantly
1. Install this extension from Magento Marketplace
2. Create a Category, enter Category Description, Category Image
3. Add more Images under Category
4. Add the Code Snippet given in user guide to invoke this beautiful Image Gallery
Need Support? Click Here
Demo Link : http://extensiondemo.gobe.co/gallery.html
1. Unlimited Image gallery creation
2. Ability to show category banner and description along with Image gallery
3. Magnific Pop-up
4. Masonry Effect
5. Iterative hover effect
6. Facility to add Image title and Description
7. Enable/Disable Category title and description from general settings
8. Enable/Disable Image title and description from general settings
9. Smooth Pop Up navigation
10. Responsive Layout
How to add categories and Images?
Please refer user guide for how to add categoriesa and images
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Version number: 1.0.1
Compatibility: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2
Change in css for mobile version
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Version number: 1.0.0
Compatibility: 2.0, 2.1
Category-wise, responsive image gallery using masonry.js Back-end configured, unlimited Image Galleries.