Category-wise, responsive image gallery using masonry.js Back-end configured, manage unlimited Image Galleries.
OverviewBack to top
Create an exquisite Image gallery with Masonry effect, Magnific pop-up and Responsive layout. Our extension allows you to create multiple image galleries with a facility to display your gallery wherever you want on your website.
It is very easy to customize the layout and theme of the page. We have created separate template and CSS file for it.
For change in gallery category detail layout
For change or edit in CSS
Simple 10 minute setup, and your image gallery is ready to wow your customers. Follow these steps to have it setup instantly:
1. Install this extension from Magento Marketplace
2. Create a Category, enter Category Description, Category Image
3. Add more Images under Category
4. Add the Code Snippet given below to invoke this beautiful Image Gallery
You can learn more about Adding Category and Images from How to add categories and Images? section.
Need Support? Click Here
Demo Link : http://extensiondemo.gobe.co/gallery.html
1. Unlimited Image gallery creation
2. Ability to show category banner and description along with Image gallery
3. Magnific Pop-up
4. Masonry Effect
5. Iterative hover effect
6. Facility to add Image title and Description
7. Enable/Disable Category title and description from general settings
8. Enable/Disable Image title and description from general settings
9. Smooth Pop Up navigation
10. Responsive Layout
How to add categories and Images?
** General Settings
Go to Admin : Stores > Configuration > Vsourz > Vsourz Image gallery > General Settings
1. Enable/Disable Extension
2. Enable/Disable category title
3. Enable/Disable category description
4. Enable/Disable image title
5. Enable/Disable Description
** Manage Categories
Go to Admin : Image Gallery >> Manage Category >> Add New Category
2. Enable/Disable Category Title
4. Enable/Disable Category Description
5. Category Image
6. Enable/Disable Category
** Manage Images
Go to Admin : Image Gallery >> Manage Image >> Add New Image
1. Image Title
2. Enable/Disable Image Title
3. Image Description
4. Enable/Disable Image Description
5. Gallery Image
6. Active Image [Yes/No]
7. Select Categories
** For Shortcodes
Please refer userguide
Please Note : Masonry Image Gallery uses Masonry and Magnific popup JS.
Magnific Pop-Up : http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/
Masonary : http://masonry.desandro.com/
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Version number: 1.0.0
Compatibility: 2.0, 2.1
Category-wise, responsive image gallery using masonry.js Back-end configured, unlimited Image Galleries.