HTML Sitemap extension helps customers more easily navigate through your website.
OverviewBack to top
HTML Sitemap extension lists all of your categories in cascading style. Standard styling on a dedicated sitemap page. It lists all of your CMS pages and also a few static pages that need a mention. The purpose of this extension is to make sure that your categories are indexed correctly as well as making your website more user-friendly.
It is very easy to customize the color and design theme of the page. We have created separate CSS file for it. You can check
Customer Point of view
1. HTML sitemap helps shoppers/customer more easily navigate through your store. By installing HTML sitemap functionality, you provide visitors with a comprehensive overview of your site's layout.
2. Displaying the list of products grouped by alphabetical letters.
3. HTML sitemap having the list of categories, products, CMS pages and custom links of the site.
Store Owner/Developer/Merchant Point of view
1. Developer doesn't need to confuse about a number of categories and its sub-categories to be hierarchically displayed to the sitemap. A sitemap will automatically re-arrange categories if there are more sub-categories into one category.
2. You can also add custom links to your site if there are customized pages will be there or you can provide your other site's link also.
All it takes is just 5 minutes simple setup:
1. Install this extension from Magento Marketplace
2. Go To Stores >> Configuration >> Vsourz >> Html Sitemap and do required setup
1. Easy to install and easy to upgrade without CORE code modifications.
2. Responsive and user-friendly design.
3. List of categories, products, CMS pages of the site.
4. Provision to add any number of custom links via back-end.
5. List of products grouped by alphabetical letters.
6. Automatically manage category hierarchy.
7. Displaying total numbers of products counts.
8. Enable/Disable categories on sitemap page manage via back-end configuration.
9. Enable/Disable products on sitemap page manage via back-end configuration.
10. Enable/Disable CMS pages links on sitemap page manage via back-end configuration.
11. Enable/Disable contact page link on sitemap page manage via back-end configuration.
How To Use?
1. Login into your Magento Backend / Admin Panel
2. Go to Admin : Store >> Configuration >> Vsourz >> Html Sitemap
3. Contact Pages : Select "yes/no" to show contact page link into sitemap
4. My Account Pages : Select "yes/no" to show my account pages links into sitemap
5. Show CMS Pages : Select "yes/no" to show CMS pages links in sitemap
6. Display Products : Select "yes/no" to show all products in sitemap
7. Show Categories : Select "yes/no" to show category hierarchy
8. Additional Links : Add URL with a comma and then add the title, as per given describe in userguide.
9. Save the configuration
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Version number: 1.0.0
Compatibility: 2.0, 2.1