Last moment bait/offers to entice your customer to stay on your website when they plan to close/exit.
OverviewBack to top
Exit Screen Pop-up extension is a great solution for those who want to improve the bounce rate of their website. It detects exit intent of your user and provides last minute offer or discounts to recover your prospective customer from the verge of exiting your website. A pop-up is displayed once the user tries to move out of browser window displaying promotional offers and coupon code intended to target the customers. It helps recover your lost sales and re-engage your users on website.
Exit screen pop-up allows administrators to fully manage the content of the pop-up, offers to be displayed and duration at which the pop-up should appear. We have added a feature where exit screen pop-up can be displayed only on desired pages which can be configured via admin. This helps admin to display the pop-up only on the pages where bounce rate is maximum.
Admin can edit the content of exit screen pop-up from static block named "vsourz-exitescreen". To customize the color theme, you can edit "exitscreen.css". To know more, please refer "How to use?" section.
Follow these steps to have this amazing extension setup instantly:
1. Download extension from the Magento Marketplace
2. Configure this extension from Stores >> Configuration >> Vsourz >> Exitscreen Pop-up
3. Enter your Promotional Offer bait in the static block
1. Reduce website bounce rate and re-engage your user by displaying a quick exit pop-up window with offers and deals when your visitor shows an intent to close your website, or moves to another website
2. Offers a second opportunity for you to engage and convert your visitor into a buyer
3. Allows Administrator to define time interval until the next pop-up window appears. So, if any user chooses to close the window explicitly then the next pop-up will not appear until the set cookie either gets expired or deleted from the browser manually
4. Admin has capability to control pages where the pop-up window should appear
5. Admin has full control over the content to be displayed within the pop-up window
6. Built with Animated effect (CSS3)
7. No technical knowledge required to setup
How To Use?
1. Login into your Magento Back-end / Admin Panel
2. Go To Stores >> Configuration >> Vsourz >> Exitscreen Pop-up
3. Enable Extension : Yes / No (Select yes to Enable)
4. Pages: Select pages in which Pop-up should be displayed.
5. Promotional Blocks: Choose the block to be displayed as Pop-up
6. Load jQuery Library: Select YES if jQuery library in not included in your Magento Project
7. Cookie Interval: Total time (in Hours) until cookie expires. This will enable Administrator to control the time until when the next Pop-up should appear.
8. Delay Pop-up: Total time (in Minutes) after which Pop-up should appear
9. Pop-up Width : Width of Pop-Up window in px. Set width more than 300px for greater width, or set “auto” for automatic width calculation
10. Pop-up Height : Height of Pop-Up window in px. Set height more than 500px for greater height, or set “auto” for automatic height calculation
Please Note: If jQuery is already loaded in your web project, please mark Load jQuery as "No".
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Version number: 1.0.2
Compatibility: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Version number: 1.0.1