Age Verification allows you to require age verification before allowing users to access your website.
OverviewBack to top
Age Gate Pop-Up extension forces store visitors to verify their age before being granted access to the website. The extension locks the web-store with a Pop-Up screen asking Users to verify their age before allowing them to browse the website. Underage users are unable to browse the website, while Users who have met the required age restrictions can browse the website until the expiration of the pre-set Cookie defined by the Website Administrator. The extension also provides flexibility for the Website Administrator to select pages where the Pop-Up is required. The content of the Agree and Disagree Pop-Up buttons could be changed and managed from the Magento Back-end system.
In many countries it is mandatory by law to apply a verification process before a user can access the content of the website. This is the reason behind our development of this module. It will give user a full flexibility on the content to be displayed on the pop-up. You can edit the content of the block "vsourz-age-gate" to make any modifications in it. Further information regarding this is given in "How to setup?" section.
How to setup?
Follow below steps to have this extension setup on your store:
1. Install extension from the Magento Marketplace
2. Edit static block content of "vsourz-age-gate" and "vsourz-age-gate-disagree" as per the requirement
3. Define system setting variables from Stores >> Configuration >> Ageverification Pop-up
You can learn more about the Extension configuration from How to Use? section below
1. Full control over Age Verification Pop-Up Content through Magento Back-end
2. Ability to define time interval for verification Pop-Up
3. Ability to select pages where Pop-Up needs to be displayed
4. Built with Animated effect using CSS3
5. No technical knowledge required to setup this extension
6. Automatic preset Pop-Up creation
How To Use?
1. Login into your Magento Back-end / Admin Panel
2. Go To Stores >> Configuration >> Ageverification Pop-up
3. Select pages that are required to have this verification from the Pages section
4. Select Pop-Up Block and Disagree Block id from the drop down
5. Define Agree Button and Disagree button text
6. Setup Cookie interval for the pop-up
7. Save the configuration
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Version number: 1.0.2
Compatibility: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2
Resolved cookie expiry time issue
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Version number: 1.0.0