Customer Activation allows store admins to manually approve newly registered customers on the website before they can start purchasing products.
OverviewBack to top
Sometimes Magento shop owners want to manually approve the customer registration after checking their customer’s credentials on their website. Customer Activation allows the store admin to manually approve the newly registered customers on the website. Newly registered customers need to be approved by administrators before they can log in or create orders.
When someone registers on the website, the admin will get a notification email regarding the new registration. The admin can review the new customer in the admin area and can approve/deny as desired. If the admin approves the account, then the user will get an email notification.
Customer Activation extension works with multiple stores. The admin can use different settings for each store. It also allows the admin to set an email template for admin notifications, customer notifications, and account activation.
- Disable login for Unapproved customers- It ensures that unapproved customers do not have access to information which is available for logged in users only. Unapproved users cannot make an order on the website.
- Customer Activation By Admin - Admin needs to change the activation status field to “Yes” on customer account page of the respective customer.
- E-mail Notification to store admin on new customer registration- Admin receives an email notification on successful registration of a customer along with some basic details of customers like name, email etc.
- E-mail Notification to Customer on successful registration- Customer receives an email notification on successful registration. Admin can change email template for this event from our extension settings
- E-mail Notification to Customer on Account Activation- Customer receives an email notification when account is being activated manually by admin. Admin can change email template for this event from our extension settings
- Store Specific Operation- This is extension can be enabled/disabled for specific stores. Admin can enable it for one store and disable for other one
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 2.1 , 2.2
Stability: Stable Build