This extension will allow users to choose the mobile number for login instead of email ID.
OverviewBack to top
By default, customers login with their email address and password. But what if you want to let customers login with their mobile number and password also? In that case, this extension will help you to do that. Using this extension, customers will be able to login with email or mobile number. The customer login with email and password will be as it currently is, but I have implemented functionality which will also allow for logigng in with mobile number and password. Customers will have to enter their mobile number while registering their account.
- While registration customer can save their mobile number.
- Using that mobile number customer can login to their account.
- Mobile number will be unique for each customer.
- Customers also can change their registered mobile number from their “My Account” section.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 1.9
Stability: Stable Build
Description: First release