Product Q&A is a simple and useful extension for Magento 2 that helps customers ask questions about a product directly from the ‘Product View’ page.
OverviewBack to top
Product Q&A is a simple and useful extension that helps customers ask questions about a product directly from the ‘Product View’ page. This simple module lets the customers directly interact with the admin or retailer and clear all the doubts they might have regarding their product. This feature enables the customer to feel an instant connection with the brand and influences their buying decision or feel confident about the product they already bought.
The significance of this extension is that it helps the customer find the specific details they are searching on a product. The explanation need not be a detailed one per se as long as it satisfies customer curiosity. What is important is that the customers' doubts are satisfactorily clarified and concerns put to rest, so that there are zero cases of abandoned purchases and customer complaints.
The admin can also create a list of question and answer pairs on Magento 2 and display them next to each of your products. FAQs are displayed as an extra tab on detail page thus creating responsive, visually appealing and useful information for the end client. The extension lets the retailer as well as the admin interact with the client and answer their queries based on the nature of their ambiguity. Product Q&A extension helps the customers save time, make faster decisions and get accurate information on their product without any obscurity.
- Any user can ask questions about a product on the product detail page. This can be controlled from the back-end settings
- You can format texts and add links and attachments to the answers
- Captcha option for forms available for spam control
- Facility to add product FAQs through back-end
- Shows the FAQs of a product in the product view page
- Permits admin to change headings of Question Form and FAQs
- Fully responsive layout
- Easy to install and manage
- User-friendly interface
- Enables management through back-end
- Email option can be enabled from the back-end settings. Mails will be sent to the customer when their questions are answered.
- Site admin can choose whether to receive notifications when the questions are posted for a product.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.0.1,Stable Release