Connect Vindi with Magento. Option to work with simple and recurring purchases.
Other Extensions by Vindi Tecnologia e Marketing S.A
OverviewBack to top
VINDI is a fintech online payments and financial solutions service that helps Companies sell more. We have the largest independent payment gateway in Brazil.This module is one of the most commonly used integrations to work with recurrence in Magento 1, allowing you to work with simple and recurring purchases, including credit card, debit card, and bank slip payments. No matter how the customer chooses to pay, the information will be available directly in the Vindi Dashboard, where it will be possible to control subscribers, request reimbursement, send notifications via email or SMS, among others. All this with an incredible transparent checkout experience.
Account & Pricing
Vindi Payment Gateway & Subscriptions requires an active account in Vindi. To know Vindi access the link: https://vindi.com.br/cadastro/ .Our extension is free. However, to enable your account, you are charged some fees per transaction, and you can opt for monthly or annual plans. For more information about Vindi's prices go to: https://vindi.com.br/precos/.Our solutions serve more than 4,000 customers who have already recovered more than $ 42 million in lost revenue. If you entered this page because you wanted to know if the company is secure, we have the PCI Compliance Level 1 Certificate, which guarantees the security of the transactions we carry out.l
Please be aware of following limitations:
- Your Vindi account must be enabled for sales. You can register at: https://vindi.com.br/cadastro/;
- This module targets mainly sellers and buyers in Brazil;
- There are several types of payments that are not available to buyers from other countries. And not all languages are supported;
- Vindi is rendered in the standard Magento checkout, and the changes should be adjusted directly in the theme of the checkout;
- Your store should use HTTPS;
- Modifications to the checkout may cause the Vindi module to malfunction. You can get help and more information at http://atendimento.vindi.com.br/.
- The module allows for recurring charging within the Magento platform;
- The creation of plans, monthly payments and chargebacks are also supported by the payment module;
- This module also allows access to the forms of payment: credit card, debit card and bank slip;
- Vindi is rendered in the standard Magento checkout (giving idea of transparent checkout);
- Accepts Magento discount coupon;
- Allows the single sale and subscriptions;
- Allows the installment payment and subscriptions;
- Authentication transaction.
PCI Compliance / Security Information
Vindi's PCI Certification ensures that all card maintenance processes are followed to the letter. We have custody of the data and you request the token at the time of payment. One of our most important features is making 1-click purchases available, as well as checkouts with high conversion rates. Vindi is PCI Compliance Level 1 certified. This stamp is earned by the world's largest financial and payment companies, ensuring compliance of transactions and security processes to be followed.
- Vindi handles the PCI-DSS norms so you don't need to worry about this on your own, since no credit and debit card data is stored on your host.
- By using this module all the credit and debit card data of your customers is sent to Vindi's servers on a secure way via TLS 1.2 (HTTPS).
- To make all the transactions with Vindi, you only need to register a token which we call API key in this extension configuration.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Insere método de pagamento Boleto Bancário
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build