Enable flat shipping rates per product and/or per category with our shipping solution.
OverviewBack to top
Catalog Shipping allows you to create custom shipping rates for individual products calculated by quantity. Catalog Shipping allows you to set shipping costs per product and set separate shipping costs for additional quantities of each product to help drive your units per transaction. This extension lets you easily set up shipping rates per product, category, or the entire catalog. If none of these methods are used, a fixed price shipping method is also available. A free shipping method is available as well with our shipping solution.
In magneto, shipping rate option is available but for product and category wise shipping rate option is not available. This extension overcome this problem by allowing to add custom shipping rate for individual product and each category. Using this extension calculate shipping rate by Quantity of product or category and also include option for choose category, or product option. Shipping rate will be calculated at cart page or checkout page according to rule you have set in configuration tabs. This Extension help you to calculate better shipping rates.
1) Multiple Option for Products and Categories
2) Shipping Price Calculation available for Quantity of Product and Quantity of Categories.
3) Add Different shipping price for products and categories
- Allows admin to add different shipping price for each product or category or both.
- This extension supports all the product types in which shipping can be applicable. On checkout page total shipping charges are displayed, calculating shipping charges of each product.
- Set a default Shipping rate is zero if shipping price is not defined in product or category.
- Multiple Option for Products Shipping Prices and Categories Shipping Prices.
- Shipping Price Calculation also available for Quantity of Product and Quantity of Categories.
FAQ - Catalog Shipping
Question: - How this extension works?
Answer: - This extension will add system configuration options where admin can manage shipping options. There are attributes in Product and Category where admin can add price.
Question: - Can I run this on my development site, too?
Answer: - Yes, catalog shipping extension works for development as well as the live site.
Question: - What's about other shipping methods?
Answer: - Catalog shipping method does not affect any other shipping method. It is independent from others.
Question: - Where apply "Merge both" Options ?
Answer: - In field "Apply On" Product, Category, Merge Both option are available, So in this you have to select Merge Both Option whenever you want to calculate Price by product as well as by category and calculate summation.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 2.2.3
Stability: Stable Build
-Multiple Option Provide for Product & Category Shipping.
-Merge Option Provide in Both Case.
Updated 17 May, 2018 - Stable Release
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated 08 September, 2016 - Stable Release