This extension will help you to make one unique page about your frequently asked questions. You can add multiple questions and multiple categories.
OverviewBack to top
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) extension will provide you a page for your company and product related questions & answers. This page will show category wise questions and answers. This page also includes one FAQ form for a customer, so a customer can ask questions related to the category. In this page, a one-click search is also available. This extension provides one FAQ form on the product page so a customer can ask questions related to products. If the system admin approves this question in the backend, all customers can view their questions & answers on front end of the product page. A customer can see their questions on the customer account page after login. A customer can ask a question if they are logged in
- In the backend, you can enable and disable questions, categories, and questions.
- Users can ask a question and also see their question in their account page.
- Enable/Disable FAQ tab on the product page.
- In the backend, the admin can add different questions, categories, and category-wise questions & answers.
- User can ask a question in product page.
Question: How does this extension work?
Answer: This extension will add system configuration options where admin can add FAQ page link. There is a system has to add category and category wise Questions.
Question: Can I run this on my development site, too?
Answer: Yes, FAQ extension works for development as well as the live site.
Question: What aboutFAQa on the product page?
Answer: On the product page, the system admin will enable and disable this question. A user can also ask a question on product page, related to only the product category.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial release