Create simple but versatile menu navigation from CMS pages, Categories URLs, or external URLs.
Other Extensions by Villagran Studios
OverviewBack to top
Create simple but versatile menu navigation from CMS pages, Categories URLs, or external URLs. Each element has CSS class, so you can address any element by standard CSS. This extension will allow you to easily add menus to CMS pages, static block and you can even add your menu to phtml files.
You can create menus easily in the backend of your site. Each menu item can be displayed as child of any other menu item, you can drag and drop them into new positions which will reflect the menu item order on the frontend of your site.
- Upgrade Proof Module.
- Tested for Magento version 2.1.0 - 2.2
- Easy to install nothing to configure.
- Valid HTML5 structure
- Valid CSS
- You can easily remove css with the Plain option so that you can style the menu exactly the way you want.
- Support for vertical or horizontal menu orientation
- Drop-down menu when using the horizontal menu
- You can easily add any menu to pages, static block, or categories pages by copying and pasting the block code that gets generated every time you create a new menu.
For support, contact us at email@example.com
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build