The Instant Purchase extension allows users to place an order with one click. All checkout steps are merged together in a pop-up on the product detail page.
OverviewBack to top
The Instant Purchase extension allows a logged in user to place order from the product detail page. Users will see an 'Instant Purchase' button on the product detail page. When the customer clicks the 'Instant Purchase' button a pop-up opens to complete the checkout with only one click. In the pop-up, the shopping cart is displayed with Quantity update and Remove options. The previously saved shipping and billing addresses from the user’s address book is also displayed in a drop-down for the user to select and place an order. Users can also enter a new billing and shipping address.
Users can choose the 'Shipping and Payment' method from the available shipping and payment method options. The coupon code can also be applied on the cart. The pop-up also displays items in the cart, the cart subtotal, shipping charges, coupon codes, tax and the grand total.
- Instant Purchase extension provides a one-click purchase option from the product detail page.
- The earlier saved billing and shipping addresses for the customer will be used for placing an order.
- Clicking on the 'Instant Purchase' button opens a pop-up that has the saved the billing and shopping details of the signed in customer.
- Customers can select from a saved billing or shipping address or enter a new address to place the order.
- Customers can also enter the coupon code in the pop-up.
- Customers can select from the payment and shipping methods configured in their Magento account.
- The discount, shipping charges and taxes are calculated based on the details provided.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3 1.14.4
- Stability: Stable Build
This is the stable release of Instant Purchase extension.