The UPS i-parcel Shipping extension acts as a new shipping method in your store that allows for paid taxes and duties within the cart for International Orders.
OverviewBack to top
UPS i-parcel is an international shipping, delivery and technology company. Consumers worldwide are looking to U.S. brands and retailers for product selection, prices, and authenticity. Adapting your website for local currencies and payment methods, as well as collection of duties and taxes at checkout, makes it difficult to sell to consumers in other countries. UPS i-parcel changes all that. Our cost effective, end-to-end solution allows you to easily send your merchandise all over the world. International shoppers can see all costs related to their order, choose from a variety of local, select a shipping option that balances cost and speed, and track their delivery.
UPS i-parcel ensures that international orders move smoothly through customs, eliminating unexpected costs upon delivery. UPS i-parcel's flexible shipping options have you covered for both urgent and ordinary deliveries. This includes UPS i-parcel Select, a service that provides local delivery within 5-8 business days at a cost-effective rate and UPS Worldwide Express services with guaranteed delivery within 2-7 days, depending on destination – both with end-to-end tracking and convenient returns. What’s more, providing targeted delivery dates can decrease cart abandonment and increase customer satisfaction.
The UPS i-parcel Shipping extension will add UPS i-parcel as a shipping method in your store. Shoppers will be able to select a UPS i-parcel shipping service level at checkout.
Account & Pricing
A separate Global Access account with UPS i-parcel is required to enable this extension. If you don't already have a Global Access account, you can sign up for one here: http://register.i-parcel.com. There are no fees to sign up for this account. For shipping rates, please contact your UPS account representative.
- The UPS i-parcel Shipping extension acts as a new shipping method in your store that allows for paid taxes and duties within the cart.
- With this extension, you have full control over the countries you ship to, how customers see the new shipping method, and you can even enable auto-shipments to reduce the complexity of fulfilling an order.
- Delivery to over 92 countries through our low cost, asset-light based network
- Fully Landed Costs at the cart level
- Rich, event based tracking and tracing
- 24/7/365 in-sourced customer service
- Cancel and Split shipments after they are created
UPS i-parcel also offers other extensions with a broad range of abilities. Please contact your UPS Account Representative for more information or visit https://www.i-parcel.com.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Improves manual Catalog Sync process
- Support for improvements in the i-parcel Quote API service